When will Dooley offically be let go?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by HypeVol, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I dont like badgering the person i know but if i find out anything i will post.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Tenny wasnt the only member on here to hear about Gruden. Idk why the noobs seem to think there is a possibility that hes concocted the entire thing.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Basilio is talking about him too.

4. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If Gruden is really willing to come here, there's no way any moral victory (or real victory from here on) could save Dooley.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Dude will not be retained at 7-5, and that's his best scenario.

Dooley is done. Would've been nice to get it out of the way today, but that wouldn't have brought Gruden in any quicker.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

What the hell is this moral victory crap? There are wins and losses, that's it. Moral victories are BS **** to be sucked by losers who never will see true victories. Damn I'm tired of seeing moral victories treated as a good thing, nothing personal tvols.

Hey guys, calm down, take ten deep breaths, and try some patience. There are a multitude of details being worked out, and some such as the Hooters deal can take time to settle. Lashing out at each other is just what the sunshine pumpers want to see. Faith is not having to be reassured every day.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

RB is farrred up.

I likey.

8. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

He'll find a way to lose one of these 4 games. He's a pro at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

9. robvols

robvols Member

I smell a POLL

10. Milo

Milo New Member

Hear, hear.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

A-friggin-men.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose two of them.

If Franklin is healthy, Mizzou will score at will.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Tenny did, he inadvertently (or not so inadvertently?) exposed the Knoxville media as a bunch of clueless lemmings, because they are all seeing it as a strong possibility now.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Faith. Ugh. I choke on mustard seeds. I have no faith. But I do think so much smoke from independent sources must have something behind it.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

the 4 gospels and the early church?

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This thread doesn't need to go there. Just getting in a cheap shot.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

For the love of all that's decent, can we not get into religion on this??????

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I blame IP

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

sorry. I won't do it no more.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Amen brother