Who is your number two?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by chavisut, Nov 4, 2012.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I agree.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

USC's defense has been pretty bad all season..

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I agree that there is a good chance USC ends ND's title hopes, but I still think USC is trash. They blew a game against Arizona last week, and look what happened to Arizona this week. I just don't think ND will be able to stop their passing attack and that the ND offense will have enough incompetent mistakes to lose.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Oregon v Alabama would be the best contest.

I'm not entirely convinced that K state survives @TCU

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

oregon

6. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

The fighting Phil Knights are my number two.

College football fans deserve a Bama vs. Oregon matchup.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It would be fun to watch, but if Oregon couldn't stop Fairley, they damn sure won't stop bama's d

8. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

You have to be able to throw down field to beat Bama. No question about it.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think Oregon would be able to stop Bama, either. But Oregon deserves a shot with the way they've been killing everyone in their path.

10. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is the best team Oregon has ever had. I might take this year's Oregon against Auburn. Although I was pretty disappointed in their D against USC.

I made a comment in another discussion about this year's Oregon defense being the best I'd ever seen from a quick strike offense. Either I'm wrong, or the best still isn't that good.

That said, I still think Bama handles them. They won't face a defense half that fast all season.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I would take ND on body of work.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Which is what, exactly? A win over Oklahoma that KState matches?

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Wow. Just compared the schedules. You're right. K-St has beaten just as many good teams as ND and has done so by more points. There was a time when I actually followed college football.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Oregon or KSU, I can't decide which one yet.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Bama/Oregon would be a good game. They seem to be the kryptonite for one another. Bama plays efficient and slow, while Oregon tries to speed the game up and hit big plays.