I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I laughed. Not at the dig at my sister, but at the notion of Tenny D fornicating with a female.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Hey, I was right. This thread is still here.

3. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Henderson, I'm sorry about the personal attacks yesterday. I actually don't mind if you stay.

However, you're going to have drop the trolling act. Regardless of who started it on whichever site, it doesn't matter anymore.

Everyone will be happier if you stick to actual discussion.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

congrats on the Rexy Award

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

how old are you? keep in mind the older the age you post the more pathetic this thread looks.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Didn't we add an age minimum, anyways?

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Ahh...that's sweet.

However, I'm in agreement with your second sentence, on the condition that the third is met.

8. TennTradition

Yes. If he's 16, he's gone. Is he talking about cwil?

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm sure that is true. It shouldn't be that surprising that someone that spent so much time stalking hat would appear here. A tip though: following somebody around the internet and attempting to revel in his glory by being disagreeable doesn't really add to your credibility; it just makes you seem sad.

If you would like to contribute to this forum, you might want to try a more substantive approach than announcing that you are trolling and calling everyone names because they left the other site because of posters like you. Maybe you could start with your defense of Pearl, the death of Tennessee basketball, or a vivid description of why Hendersonville is the best place in the world.

Welcome.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and you think this is unfair?

11. TennTradition

To be fair, he was going after both of you.

However, I like your jab.

12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

who is this Sab wanna be?

13. TennTradition

Did you not say that your schtick is to find what you perceive to be egos and attempt to mock them? How is that not internet stalking?

Regardless, I suggest you find a new one.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My invitation still stands. Prove to us that you have more to offer than this shtick.

15. TennTradition

Seconded.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

So, GoVols is your brother, then?

17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Let's make this easy. Do you want to stay on this site?

If yes, please let this thread die and stick to actual discussion.
    If no, please just leave on your own.

Whichever it is, decide soon. I think we would all prefer not to waste a free account on someone who is trolling.

18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If you stick to logic and reasoning, then you will be okay. If you just resort to irritating the posters looking for a serious discussion, it won't.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

You people? Is that some sort of racial reference?

I remembered that you seemed to be a schmuck. I couldn't remember why, so I did about 3 minutes of post research on VN, and the evidence points to you doing little but following hat, and sometimes TenD, around, posting something vaguely insulting and disagreeable, and then getting your ass handed to you. After a brief stint in the recruiting forum, you found yourself with nothing to do after those guys left, so here you are doing it again.

So what is it you actually think, other than that being a jackass to people you think are big and bad somehow gives you status?

20. TennTradition

Opinions are welcome here unless they are founded on weak logic and idiocy and can't be defended. I'm not saying you wouldn't be ridiculed for some of your opinions by some posters, but the point is to be able to back up your opinions and call those that you find stupid just that (backed up with something useful, of course).