I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Hit it and quit it, eh?

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Subtle death threat?

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Let me also state that I don't have any problem with Henderson's wishes that older dudes not talk to his brother about his love life and give him advice on a message board. I do have a problem with him implying that those same guys are child [uck fay]ers without any evidence.

That said, I think the best course of action for Henderson is to tell his brother to simply not talk to the guys, or get his brother away from a message board that is populated with many who are older than his brother.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Commitment issues.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i think his bro gave a blowie to sab and he's pissed about it. my $.02. too much?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

All of this.

Get your brother off the internet if you don't like what he gets himself into.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I am here to start a fight and also to openly discuss with my sworn enemies the molestation of my younger brother.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And brings it to a board with an administrator who is a known butt pirate.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

So jtrain's advice to a 16 year old makes him a pedophile?

And henderson wonders why he's a laughingstock on multiple boards.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is hard to watch.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

no its not, its entertainment. at least for me

12. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The machine Cal has going up in Lexington won't help people's patience level, either.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Maybe Im missing things, but who the [uck fay] is hendersonvol? Im not familiar with his work.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Check out the latest article on the home page, re: this.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He was primarily a VN basketball forum dipshit.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Might be why I have no clue who he is. Im still waiting on the "fight being brought". Pretty weak at this point.

17. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't we have a laugh at the expense of people too stupid to realize college athletics are a business? Nothing more, nothing less. The only fanbase in recent memory to look more idiotic upon a coach's departure were the folks in Memphis who couldn't grasp why Cal would ditch them to head to Lexington. West Virginia watched a coach who had gotten them to a level they had never consistently competed at leave town. A native son at that. West Virginia fans got over it in about 2 days. A guy with no ties to UT and an obvious intent to get back to USC or the NFL leaves Knoxville after being here about 15 minutes and our fans are still [itch bay]ing and whining.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

please dont tell me this is the post you object to.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Then why are you here?

It sounds like you would fit in much better at VN where you, MHF, Vegas, and gibbs can struggle to see who is tallest among the midgets.

I think it is much more likely that you are diffident troll who believes he is perceived as something better than he is due to the fact that he follows people who are smarter than he is around and tries to take pot shots at them.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just another guy from VN that hated some of us so much that he followed us over here.