POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

No idea why people are offended when one uses their own "anecdotal" evidence to form their own opinion. She was a sheep for years, but even with her hate for Trump, which I have always understood, she was able to break away from true cultish groupthinking for 2 decades and actually see as clear as she ever has. Better than blindly following or voting a party line for 20 years. Cant talk about being the king of common sense, yet vote for a dem or rep your whole life based on political bias

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Was there any doubt?

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

First, I never claimed to be the "King of Common Sense", just that I used it here.

Second, I haven't voted one party my while life, though I do vote for the candidate most aligned with mu views, which isn't a Republican, thus far.

Finally, I noted, clearly, I don't see this as a party thing, even though the Republicans seemed to have caved into a cult or allowed the Trump Cult to hold it hostage. The cult follows the personality as his political philosophy is inches deep.

It still doesn't change the fact his rallies have seen some of the most horrible instances of behavior I've ever seen prompted by the vile hatred he spews, which the crowd responds to enthusiastically, . I'm not going to pretend the things which happen there are ok. I'm not normalizing it, nor should anyone.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think it gets better after Trump

zehr27 likes this.
  5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

How. Could. It?!?

Not possible, unless they give him a third term.

6. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Ivanka

7. Tenacious D

The show hasn’t even begun, and I already love it.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I think I read that topless women took over the stage from him yesterday.

9. Tenacious D

Yes. And best, she had absolutely terrible [breasts].

I’m not even saying this as an insult to Bernie, but a statement of fact: What else is he supposed to do - can be do - but yield? It’s his only play.

I’d tell the USSS that anyone who did that should be viewed as a threat. Let them be the bad guy in tackling / dragging them off.

10. Tenacious D

Illegal immigrants having access to free healthcare “one of the pillars of his plan”.

Say it louder for the folks in the back, Pete!

Fool.

11. Tenacious D

A shirtless Bernie singing “This land is your land” with his commie friends in the former Soviet Union.

At this point, I’m hoping for Hillary....because y’all about to let Trump win 45 of 50 states.

Damn, at least give me something to watch.

12. Tenacious D

Lil’ Mike.

I’ll ask again: is every Democrat a poorly closeted racist? Maybe start with the shorter list and tell me which ones aren’t racist. Any?

P.S. Heads up...these videos aren’t popping up by mere happenstance, and for no reason. You can die hating Trump and what I’m telling you right now, but that’s the truth. Take it as you will.

13. Tenacious D

Bookmark this post.

upload_2020-2-19_2-53-24.jpeg

14. Tenacious D

This is neither a man who understands the difference between a primary and general election nor should be taken seriously.

Of course, were I a billionaire, I’d prefer that the guv-mint pay for my employees healthcare, instead of me.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The ugly thing nobody talks about. A huge version of corporate welfare.

Tenacious D and justingroves like this.
  16. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Talk about fake news. Jeez.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, he don't care what they pick. Only politicians and the rich will be able to acquire or afford anything but gubmint care on his plan anyway.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

a pathetic distortion, but it is what is working for the GOP.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't have to know what kind of private insurance you have or how much you pay for it to know that if you get sick enough not to be able to work or pay for it, they will cut you off and leave you in the wind. which defeats the purpose of insurance.

20. Tenacious D

Yes, GCB.

He “doesn’t care” - even if that means that 180 million Americans lose their private health insurance.

He also doesn’t care about other stuff, too.

But he still “doesn’t care” that 180 million Americans will lose their private health insurance, too.

Which is what I posted, what he said and is correct.

You want to chime in on his free healthcare for illegal immigrants, too?

He’s a fool, and so is anyone who supports him while hoping to win a general election.

And the more he talks, the worst it’s going to get for Mayor Pete.