I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

single white female?

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

[penis] move. Way to publicly humiliate cwil by telling everyone that he's related to you.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And yet you still stay around........

I also appreciaite how we've gone from him being a pedo to talking to teenagers.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you are seriously objecting to him saying there are more fish in the sea? you might as well accuse ann landers of being a pedophile.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You have anything more incriminating than that insignificant post? Not seeing the similarity to sab.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That should about wind this thread up.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You've yammered more about him than anyone else in this thread.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

as far as i see your bro asked for advice and others responded with kindness. what would you prefer? him to respond "i'm not going to answer since you are 16?"

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the extra cash and being back in a region of the country he actually likes is really tough on Lane.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nobody is slurping on Kiffin. We're just not acting like juveniles and painting him as the boogey man.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Are you [uck fay]ing serious?

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Post has me second-guessing whether I even want to bring kids into this sick, perverted world.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

that's a pretty weak claim that corky brought, if i were him i would

[​IMG]

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not sure why he didn't call the authorities right away.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I know I would have.

I mean, it's not like the kid didn't publicly ask for advice on a public forum or anything.

16. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

lock him up and throw away the key

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and jaytrain DARED imply there were more fish in the sea! my god. it's like he started molesting him from his computer. for shame!

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

This isn't chatting up a 16 year old. This is giving advice to a young man. Good damn advice that apparently his older brother couldn't offer, didn't offer, or didn't ingrain it so deeply as to ensure that the matter was finished.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hendersonvol is a fighter, not a therapist.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Because the advice he gave your brother searching for advice is similar to Sab’s public love letter to Scroggins. Or Sab being investigated by the UT compliance office for his "chatting up".

Dude, hang around post your thoughts on Kiffin, Dooley, Pearl, and Martin in other threads. We welcome the discussion (you have seen a smattering of it in this thread). This shtick is doing you no favors.