COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

That’s similar to what I’ve heard from other people.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

People die everyday. Is it all punishment? If they believe in Heaven, are they being punished?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

you're right, I'm just trying to say there is virtually zero chance of a decrease before then.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

if recovery is occurring in 4 to 6 days, it doesn't sound like symptomatic coronavirus

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There’s about eleventy billion causes of respiratory problems

justingroves likes this.
  7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah I feel like people aren’t remembering how many times in their lives they’ve gotten a diagnosis of “it’s probably viral”.

Then if it doesn’t go away after a week or so, “Hmmm. Let’s try some antibiotics.”

There are so many different maladies with such similar management, you don’t need a super specific diagnosis every time you’re sick.

justingroves likes this.
  8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It took my 5 year old about 2 weeks before he was his normal self and I wasn't right for about two weeks.

I do not know what I had, I'm not saying it was the coronavirus but it was some bad shit. I can see where people convince themselves they have had it.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's every time I've ever been sick in my life. I don't really go unless a kid of mine has strep throat and I think I have it

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Most of mine are saw dust or concrete dust induced

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Eh, he's now pretending he knew about this the whole time and still refusing to own up to his delay. There are other things, too, that he's using the crisis to push his other agendas.

Still, I've moved beyond him. I'm not paying much attention to him and, instead, focusing on the real fight. There are a lot more important players and actions to take on local levels for which I'm concerned.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My dad, my son, and I were in the same boat as you in Early February. My son bounced back pretty quick, but my dad and I both dealt with it for two weeks or so before all the coughing and stuff was gone.

I tested negative for flu and strep, and think it's pretty unlikely that I had Coronavirus but it's something to think about. I do know if had the same symptoms today, I'd likely be quarantined and tested.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Yep.

With testing increasing the number is going to go up.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think we are earlier on the shutdown than those other countries though

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that quickly?

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One of the sickest times in my life was I think senior year in high school. Missed like eight days of school. I remember being told I had "the" (maybe I imagined that part) adenovirus. I always tell people you do not want the adenovirus. Fast forward a few years and I learn that's a class of viruses with 100+ different types.

justingroves likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Technically known as "the Crud".

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Meh, everyone is.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Evoking Defense Protection Act of 1950.

Our freedoms are officially gone. We are now government slaves. Hunger Games 1 will be March Madness 2021.

IP likes this.
  20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've had a rotting, scabby, piece of burned skin in my left nostril for 3 weeks now. People are definitely getting nervous around me. I can't smell it, but my wife says she can sometimes when I breath out, and she says its gross.