I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Looks like someone is upset little brother isn't following family tradition and actually poking females.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Henderson's a nun, NYY. You know that.

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

what you provided is far from "chatting it up"

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

How do you know you haven't been chatting up any teenagers in this thread?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so every person who posted in that thread is a creepy?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm just angry that I got raped when I was 17, because I was given advice on life, relationships and joining the military when I was 17, by some guys I played video games with for several years. Those perverts and their... help. It was almost like they had been there before, and were offering lessons learned. But, I guess they just wanted my starfish.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

that's funny

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

looks like ur brother is throwing stuff out there for others to be answered

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems like if you have a beef it should be your bro posting this crap on a messageboard. you act like he's 10 or something.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So what has really gotten your panties in a wade; the cool kids left and didn’t invite you? Well, you found us and we have encouraged you to stay. Let the past be the past.

11. fl0at_

Hahaha. Reminds me of a time I got a phone call when I was about 16, and the girl on the end asks me how old I am. I told her. She hung up. I tell my Dad and he said, "You should have said 18 and asked, why, what you got in mind?"

My Dad is a terrible person, apparently.

12. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

It's telling that he apparently doesn't value older brother's opinions and advice as much as he does that provided by anonymous strangers in cyberspace.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

very true hat, very true

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

you know what they say when you assume, "it makes an ass out of you and me"

15. fl0at_

He didn't say come visit me. He said if you are up here, let me know. The difference is he was being kind. Hell, I've been offered to go fly fishing with people I've never met. In the same vein. "If you are ever up in Colorado and want to go hit some streams, let me know."

Pfft.

Got offered to spend a day learning how to tie flies when I was in Montana one summer. Guess dude was just trying to get me undressed, then, too. Creepy, considering my Dad was with me and we were in... Montana. Still can't tie for shit, though. Probably because of all the buttsecks taking place.

IP likes this.
  16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I visit Boston and Providence every now and again. Am 18+ but will holler at you next time I'm up that way.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

where is this assumption coming from?

18. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

he didn't invite him over, if you honestly can't tell the difference then you have no intelligence

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's 2 years away from being eligible to be in the military. he's not 5. stop treating him like a toddler.

20. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i don't see JT5's love letter, or twitter comments posted anywhere