VolNation Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Apr 29, 2020.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Despite that place being awful now, that place was great for around five years or so, maybe 2005-2009. We should post links to some of the all time threads.

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/an-amazing-nick-reveiz-pic.103098/

There was some all time ones with rexvol, ksush, the Sab love letter... Seems like there were some really good ones with Cal guys, including droski, the oak trees stuff, Il Virtuoso, the fake Illuminati, so much stuff. It was about the perfect balance of quite a few idiots around and not too heavy handed moderation to where some of the guys hear could really have some fun.

Please share any memories with links if at all possible.

2. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I really liked New Coach.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Tried to find the thread where I quote a bible verse that basically shit all Rexvol’s holier than thou preaching. But their search function sucks, and I haven’t found any keywords that go back far enough.

edit: https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/heading-to-india.85659/

There’s some folks in that thread I really miss.

edit 2: post of the thread right here:
    wounded mullet
    Nov 14, 2009

I just got an image of Stone Cold giving the stunner to Gandhi.

Anything with kshusha. The bag over her head avatar somebody made for me was quality, which came about after she realized my avatar was a picture of her.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Wish we could track down Finevol and get him over here.

5. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

One that comes to mind is someone telling Hatvol it should be "exercise demons" instead of exorcise.

justingroves likes this.
  6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The Sabannochio Jessie Scroggins letter appears to have been deleted.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

lumberjack4 likes this.
  9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The best part of the thread was I need some advice and then proceeded to shit on every suggestion offered.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tenny brought it up in another thread, but San saying he knew how to evaluate quarterbacks because he was always the quarterback in backyard football

2Maggitt2Quit and The Dooz like this.
  11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Eric posting his wife’s resume complete with all of her personal information was quite an experience. That thread was definitely deleted.

2Maggitt2Quit and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Good grief. Why did he do that ?!

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I've seen people reference this various times but I refuse to believe it until I see it. Nobody, even Sab, could be that stupid and tone deaf.

16. Unimane

Can verify it is true. At first, I thought it was a sarcastic response until I realized clearly with his other responses it was not sarcasm, but complete idiocy. But, yeah, he really believed being backyard QB gave him some kind of insight.

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Surely someone can find/link it. I would love to see it.

If nobody with a access to VN can readily find it, could those who were there please guestimate the year and topic so I can try to locate it later ?

18. Unimane

I think his presence, like a few others here, has been totally wiped clean from that website.

19. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

His grasp on football was inline with the majority on VN. Maybe showing off his inner Allen Ginsberg via the penned Scroggins letter was enough to do him in.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I think sabs user account is gone and all posts with it. For example the scroggins thread is there, but the letter is gone.