I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[​IMG]

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You want a love letter? I'd be happy to pen you a love letter.

How old are you?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Big Brothers and Big Sisters should be ashamed. Anyone who has ever taken a young individual to a ball game should be ashamed. I guess me offering the opportunity to experience something in life they wouldn't otherwise get to experience is pure creepiness.

Not only do I think it normal, I find it to be a pretty damn good nice jester.

The difference here, and you might be missing it, is that Sab hounds them on facebook, twitter, forums and is very nearly stalking them. He isn't offering advice or making nice jesters, he is targeting high profile individuals because he thinks it might be helpful, in some round about fashion, in keeping UT on the selection board.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Sab is in a whole diff league, to say otherwise is ridiculous

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Still haven't seen anything approaching out of line. He even made a point to ask about the one chick's age.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I still don't see how it is weird. The only thing in the neighborhood of what you are getting at was the Red Sox game, and that takes a reach. So, what do you think JT was asking there "hey you want to come up to Boston, watch a baseball game then go play hide the weiner?"

7. fl0at_

You and I both, apparently, lack "weird-dar."

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not only that, he honest to God thinks hounding those guys will get him a job as a recruiting guru.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What's the chances your brother is ever going to be in Boston?

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I chuckled.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

what do you not get about JT answering questions your brother threw out there? it's not like JT hit him up first saying, "hey son, let me give you some advice, btw what are you doing this wkend?"

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you seem to be very concerned with your brother being enticed by gay sex. something you want to tell us?

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

he was saying that to be nice, its not a invitation to come spend the weekend

14. fl0at_

One baseball fan offering implied help to another baseball fan. That is how I make such an outrageous "jump." Your jump, though, cleared my "jump" and took home the gold.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Glad I didn't catch a game this year. Would have most definitely hit you up. Now I find out I'd been in a dungeon the whole time. At least I would've had company.

16. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ok, that was just funny

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Family genes.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

personally i talk to 16 year olds like adults. not sure why you feel the need to be condesending to your brother. is he a retard or something?

19. fl0at_

No no no, his little twitter comments are off limits because he's still under 18. Clearly he had no idea what a blow[job], hand[job], or foot[job] was, or how one goes about accomplishing such a "job." He also is too young and fragile to be mocked.

20. fl0at_

Dude. These are hilarious. Please, keep them coming. That you would throw your little brother under the bus for our amusement is just fantastic.