POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

File under things that make you go hmmmmm.....

For 3 years prior to COVID I hear how the great economy was just a continuation of Obama.

Now I am hearing from Sanders, Biden, and other Dems that the economy prior to COVID sucked.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Looks like The Mexican government is opening up an investigation into fast and furious.

Either the previous Mexican President violated their constitution or the Obama Administration illegally smuggled guns and weapons to their favored cartel to wage war on other cartels in Mexico.

Which would violate Mexico’s sovereignty

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

the cartel killed Paul Walker?

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Mexico has a government?

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

California.

6. Tenacious D

I think Biden has him shooketh.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know there is nothing to support this billion dollar claim, right? Absolutely nothing. And are you okay with lies to win?

tvolsfan likes this.
  9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hello. My name is politics. I don't believe we've met.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Hahah, that's like 200 people in the video. I mean, there were 4.5 million people in that state who voted for Trump in 2016, so I'm sure you can make a large crowd of supporters there.

I just find it hilarious you keep posting Trump tweets as well as tweets from his campaign feed in these political threads and pass them off as anything substantive or meaningful.

tvolsfan likes this.
  11. Tenacious D

That Hunter Biden has 10% ownership of a company that sought $1.5B in funding and which was later funded by a state-owned Chinese bank....and which was announced soon after (stop me if you’ve heard this one before) Hunter accompanied Sleepy Joe on a trip to China on Air Force 2?

Which of this is “absolutely nothing” to you?

When will you learn that your personal ignorance does not always equal non-existence?

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Trump will win California.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

See, the details you mention are all shades of truth without being true. He bought a 10% share in 2017. The $1.5B was a fundraising goal back in 2014. He visited with Biden, since he was apparently already there working, in 2013. The timeline of the conspiracy is ass-backwards.

And if this is really a concern and not a personal vendetta, let's write down exactly what it is that shouldn't be done, so that we can see how it applies to anyone else. That should be interesting.

14. Unimane

I have a better chance of winning California than does Trump.

15. Unimane

I think that first sentence may be the most perfectly succinct description of nearly every Tenny political post ever written.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't see how there could be 2 winners.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would laugh if he does

18. Tenacious D

So, we agree that Hunter Biden owns 10% of a company that was given $1.5B via a Chinese-owned bank, correct?

Literally, a state-owned Chinese bank gave Hunter Biden’s company $1,500,000,000.00.

That made his 10% ownership stake worth $150M ($150,000,000.00).

And we also agree that this deal wasn’t consummated until after his trip to China with then VEEP, Sleepy Joe, correct?

If we can’t agree on these basic facts, point out those that you believe to be incorrect.

Bonus Question: What did Hunter Biden pay for that 10% ownership stake?

He paid $400k ($400,000.00).

Second Bonus: What does Hunter Biden do for that company, if not pay for play access to his dad, Sleepy Joe? Did that company look around and say, “We need a disgraced former US Navy Lieutenant who was shit-canned for a positive cocaine test?”

Is that what you’d like to argue - that it makes total sense that the Chinese government would pick a disgraced US Navy Lieutenant with a penchant for cocaine a $1.5B note....and that he just miraculously happened to also be the son of the Vice President?

I mean, what are the odds of this happening in both China AND Ukraine, IP, right?

Third Bonus: Did Hunter abandon his Chinese-backed Board seats, as he promised to do? I’d look into that.

You keep asking how millennials can possibly get ahead in this economy - well, it seems rather obvious how you can do so, get a US Navy Commission and do lots and lots and lots of cocaine. Man, foreign governments won’t be able to help themselves from throwing cash at you. Just piles and piles and piles of it.

Final jab (because I know that you don’t think about these sort of things, and I’m trying to be fair).....do you know how much cocaine you’d have to do in order to get thrown out of the Navy as they son of the sitting Vice President of the United States? A lot, IP. You’d have to do a lot of damned cocaine. Not $1.5B worth, but a whole [uck fay]ing lot.

Hunter is going to make Roger Clinton look like a [uck fay]ing political asset when this is all over, IP.

19. Tenacious D

If Trump wins California, I will let IP pick my avatar for the entirety of his second term.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, we don't agree. The company never received 1.5 billion dollars from anyone. He bought his 10% stake in 2017 for 420k, which means the whole thing is worth 4.2 million. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...iracy-about-bidens-china-here-s-what-n1062551