POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

As is being a PFL. Congrats, woke knox catholic boy

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Or, it's just a pitiful last minute attempt by a Trump acolyte in Giuliani to change the narrative of the race with some exceptionally weak evidence released in a New York tabloid. People just don't care about a man with serious ethical issues continually trying to make political hay by attacking his opponent's son in a pretty distasteful and substance fee way.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

about what? nothing happened between his son and Ukraine, it's all fake. they've been shaking this tree for years and have now even been caught manufacturing evidence.

4. Unimane

It's simply Trump trying the exact same gameplan from 4 years ago because he's so politically unsophisticated he can't do anything else. This is his equivalent of the Hillary e-mails, he thinks or is attempting. The problem is Biden is not despised like Hillary was, doesn't have the hint of corruption Hillary emanated and they've recklessly gone after the man's son, which is not appreciated by most folks (especially when Trump has some pretty obvious nepotism issues). The fact the "evidence" is laughable is never the point with Trump, the ability to use it as a narrative is, as he does with all matters. Make people believe there's something there is enough for him.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

hard to call it fake.

Having the job in the first place while being unqualified besides being the VP son

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Plus Biden on video bragging that he got the guy fired and was leaving the country in six hours.

while losing your minds about bounties and saying mean things about those in the military from unnamed sources drive the headlines.

even though the bounty stuff completely fell apart and the loser stuff is basically debunked

7. Unimane

How many time does the prosecutor thing have to be explained and debunked? I mean, it's super easy to explain and understand.

And, I wouldn't be so sure the bounty stuff hasn't had an effect, nor has the loser stuff been debunked.

But, hey, you've got a sex tape of Biden's son doing drugs with some woman. I suppose the thinking is people really give a shit about Hunter Biden outside the Fox News circles.

8. Ssmiff

man i don't care if i ever see Trump again. He's an idiot. But, since day 1, many dems have evened the idiocy level or weighted the scales left.
    Was Bidens son involved in this Ukraine deal, yes or no. Did Biden know about it all, yes or no. It either happened or didn't.
    Distasteful? Where have you been.

9. Ssmiff

ok. I don't really agree with your 100% assuredness of the matter

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

help me out. Know about what, specifically?

11. Unimane

No one, other than Republicans care about Hunter Biden. They just don't give a shit. They have 50 years of Biden in public office and the best they can find for corruption is, supposedly, something shady with his son in Ukraine, the "smoking gun" being manufactured pdfs of emails from a computer repair shop. Oh, and his kid smoked crack. Fox News will plaster it everywhere, but the obviousness of this being nothing should be apparent to anyone with a lick of common sense.

I mean, have you read the actual details of the story? It's so absurd.

And, watch Rudy on this one, too. He's a certifiable nut job who may have flown a little too close to the fire on this one.

12. Ssmiff

ukraine, anti corruption, elections, money, wire transfers for millions, Burisma, 2 Bidens involved. Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along.
    They are all liars and crooked so it doesn't bother me.

13. Ssmiff

you guys make up your mind pretty quickly on "truth", but it usually depends on the political affiliation of the subject. Don't know if you realize how often. Does it always have to be we vs them? I'm pretty confident there is some bullshit in there with Bidens and Ukraine, but really don't care. It's more amusing to me, due to the Trump/Russia stuff the last few years. They are all intertwined in some fashion, then they lie about it when the shit comes down.

And as far as the kid and crack, it sucks. But those who want the power can't complain when they smoke crack and someone snaps a pic.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The computer repair guy seems like a real piece of work. He also seems to be convinced that he is going to be killed like Seth Rich.

TennTradition likes this.
  15. Unimane

If you bother to actually take a look at the evidence here and stop listening to the right wing media onslaught, there's really not much of anything there. Like I said, Biden has been in the game a long time and there's not been anything in terms of corruption. Believe it if you want, but the story isn't really there, not the way you think it is.

Just like the unmasking story which was breathlessly told about Obama and the FBI, it will quietly go away later when discovered to be unfounded (or not politically useful).

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Do we? This is pee tape level stuff. While I think it would be funny if there were tapes of Trump being peed on, I never believed they actually existed.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

this stuff is pretty well debunked, so I am trying to understand specifically what it is you are asking about so as to direct you to information showing that there is nothing to it.

18. Ssmiff

i always kinda hoped they did..

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I once believed this, but now it seems like fantasy.

If the entire country was run by crooks, all over, all the time, we'd be run into the ground a long, long time ago.

20. Unimane

Hunter isn't running for office. I wouldn't care if Eric and Don Jr. did lines of coke on the back of ladyboy hookers in Thailand, unless they were there on official US business. And, even then, I'm not pinning it on their dad.

And, no, I don't need to use my political affiliation to deny this one. It's really easy to notice once one bothers to actually look into the details. So, no, they are not all the same.