I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

For someone that gets so dickhurt about personal attacks maybe you shouldn't do on other boards:

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If we were, we'd be far, far less civil to you than we have been. Ask OWB how things went for him over here. He came looking for a fight and got one. You don't merit that much effort or attention.

4. volinbham

volinbham Member

Add a game, set, match and I'd swear you are Gibbs Jr.

5. WM

WM Active Member

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

busted. Your genius from the word go couldn't be more readily apparent. I'm floored that you have been the puppet master for the entire thread. Very clever the way you played the dumbass there for a while, waiting to spring your brilliance on us.

Now, could you explain it for me so I can piece it together? I'm sure it's tied to your purpose here, your love for your brother's 4somes and stalking Hatvol and I'm aflutter awaiting how you tie all of it together in the royal smackdown.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Agreed on the not getting it part. Any new UT board is VB?

8. WM

WM Active Member

If gibbs and govols/cc had a butt baby, im pretty sure it would have started this thread.

9. hatvol96

So? You're just a dumber, less educated and accompished version of MHF. Again, we win that exchange. None of us really give a damn if you post here, join the Peace Corps, or blow your brains out. You sought us out, not the other way around.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You just don't get it. You are what you hate.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

surprised that you can't see the puppet master.

12. hatvol96

Gibbs is insane, but well read. This guy is just an idiot. There's a big difference.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

of course it did. You orchestrated it. You are a clairvoyant.

14. hatvol96

That was actually my reaction when I saw your educational and professional history.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Gibbs is well read, but it's a very shallow approach to all but his pet ideas and idiocy. He doesn't know shit about economics or anything remotely related to it.

This guy is just noise.

16. volinbham

volinbham Member

Well I did say Jr. but I concur with the general premise.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

But so [uck fay]in' tough though. Rolled up into our turf, against all odds, and brought the [uck fay]in' fight. Gansta. Wish his lil bro were here to see it instead of out cyber flirtin' with daddy figures.

18. hatvol96

Actually, that wasn't Option 2 in your initial comment. I said I didn't care if you chose any of those three options. I would have figured you might be a little more detail oriented.

19. WM

WM Active Member

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I have made a new usergroup called, "DILF Lovers" - which can post any blog, thread or post.....just as soon as some mod approves it. It has one member (surprisingly, it isn't NYY).

Given that there are about 6 million of those around here, members of this group shouldn't notice in any delays in posting their narrative. But if such should occur, please accep my apologies in advance.