POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Are you talking absolutes; or do you have specific situations in mind?

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You have to establish absolutes, first, in order to establish situations.

So your question doesn't make a lot of sense.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So Float playing his mental gymnastics game with Smiff and Zehr in an attempt to play "Gotcha".

4. fl0at_

Not at all. These aren't "mental gymnastics." These aren't deep thoughts. They are barely noticeable mental anything.

But good on you for struggling.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Im barely noticeable mental anything due to my angst and nightmares about the election results. Have some sympathy

VolDad likes this.
  6. fl0at_

No sympathy for liars, fakers and/or folks that can't be real.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I can only imagine your Facebook meltdown. How dare you voted for Biden. Reply that you voted for Trump or I am unfriending you. If I do not hear from you then I assume that you voted for Biden and will unfriend you.

8. Ssmiff

#notmypresident

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't understand why we want to treat the 8th as Facebook. I would much rather keep it intelligent and semi-rational. I think we can all do that here, we don't need to resort to sarcasm.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

We have had transitions much more chaotic, dysfunctional, with threats of violence, etc. We have always survived. Trump sends some mean tweets and has his attorneys embarrass themselves at every turn. Suddenly it is a threat to our republic and our very existence. TDS continues.

zehr27 likes this.
  11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Shut up, poo head

NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. fl0at_

When in your lifetime have such transitions occurred? When the spread of information can happen so quick, that organization can occur?

When has the president of the united states influenced millions to believe that not only was there massive election fraud, but that it resulted in him losing an election he should have won? When?

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Thank you.

I get mad at Trump for his idiocy, but what concerns me most are his enablers as well as the apathy or downright applause from some in the electorate. I don't believe the Union is in danger, but I don't like the road we are heading down, and now is the time to turn the ship, not when it is charging headlong into the reef.

This all started thirty years ago and really picked up steam with the Tea Party which came to a head with the election of Trump.

And I hate what it means for our country.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Social media and the shitty press are what is really ruining this country. Imo

15. fl0at_

How can you blame the words of social media and the press for something, but not the words of the President? How do you justify that?

16. Ssmiff

So i can be called a racist, bigot, stupid, idiot, piece of shit by a couple posters here over and over, but sarcasm is a no no?
    I like you NA but give me a [uck fay]ing break.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How does Trump communicate 99% of the time?

zehr27 likes this.
  18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why ignore over 180 years 3/4 ths of our history?

19. juicemane

juicemane Member

I can agree with that...I think trump accelerated things tho

zehr27 likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Yeah he did. He's a clown