POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

And?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

FBI Director Ray has now said the additional measures are due to significant chatter from groups involved in last week's riot, regarding the inauguration. We will need to find the tip line so Smiff can let the FBI know that it is also due to the BLM protests last summer. Ssmiff can set him straight.

The Dooz likes this.
  3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Didnt say anything about the blm protests in regards to this. Keep up the bullshit. Its what you do best.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wow, so now you make a distinction between protests and riots.

6. Ssmiff

keep going. Didn't say anything about blm in regards to the inauguration, so keep lying and deflecting. Its what you do.

7. Ssmiff

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are right, you are talking about 4 years ago, my mistake. That makes even less sense. I gave you too much credit.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. Ssmiff

11. Ssmiff

Wtf you expect him to say. You really are google smart but have the common sense of a cockroach

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

14. Ssmiff

I was being sarcastic.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So was I.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, the violence that occurred was a criminal matter and not attempting to actually interrupt or overthrow the constitutional democratic process or federal government. So no sedition, no insurrection. Incitement alone is a high bar kind of requires leading or pointing a mob in a direction to do something illegal. The words themselves are not enough.

I'm not sure why I am spending my time even attempting to talk about this kind of thing. Y'all know everything, everyone else is just dumb.

17. Ssmiff

Haha. IP talking about somebody else being a knowitall, while rationalizing violence based on his political lean. What a genius he is to himself

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't recall ever rationalizing or advocating violence. You must be reading my deep subconscious mind now, too.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I hope we never have this level of discourse ever again in our public sphere. I'm not so naive there won't be some irresponsible shit said by politicians willing to say anything to win an election or media figures needing to boost their ratings, but the degree and intensity as to which is reflected in this video is beyond anything I've seen in any election, by any political party, just anything, all for a phony claim.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod