Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They screwed Cincy with the playoff selection. And Michigan, to be fair. UGA is a bad matchup for Michigan

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I have much higher confidence that UM can beat Ga than Cincy even lasting until halftime with bama…

Joseph Brant likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I dont know.. Michigan can run but ga stops the run. Dont think Michigan has the offense needed to make Smart pay for hitting all out run blitz on the Xbox game he thought he was playing last night.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

The committee could have gone a long way in giving the appearance of impartiality but they just couldn't do it.

6. Savage Orange

They want that $$$ that will come from a bama/Ga II matchup… I hope Meatchicken ruins the party and wins it all.

Memtownvol likes this.
  7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Georgia is the big winner in all of this. They get in and they avoid getting embarrassed twice in a row by Alabama.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It's been lined up for them since day 1 and they will probably luck their way into a title

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They'll still lose to Alabama, but getting beat twice in a row would absolutely destroy all the recruiting momentum they have, and make kids start to wonder why bother going there like it's the only program competing with Alabama in the SEC. It's too late in this cycle, but eventually we'd stop the bleeding of top TN talent to UGA with a competitive program.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's so bogus they got to avoid Bama again. Bama should be #1 and UGA #4 after that game

11. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

The committee is apparently run by the various boxing councils

12. CardinalVol

Yall think Cincinatti deserves the 3 more than Georgia?

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Erick All, Michigan's all world TE, is going to live between the hashes. He'll have a career day

14. CardinalVol

State (Leach) vs Texas Tech in Memphis

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Wasn't their game a few years ago like the lowest rated national title game in years? The TV people will want a Michigan/Bama final

16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yes. UGA is the only team in the top 4 without a top 10 win.

justingroves and IP like this.
  17. Savage Orange

As do I…

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not a chance. They "deserve" the four, and should count their lucky stars to be in the playoffs

19. cpninja

cpninja Member

Teams that get skull[uck fay]ed in their conference title games deserve the lowest seeds, imo

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yes. Georgia's schedule was that weak and got a 30 place boost after yesterday.

Memtownvol likes this.