Trans portal from Transfer portal 2020

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Savage Orange, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

1D27C7FC-3FAF-4EA1-96FE-5397307A8996.jpeg

PilotFlyingJ and VOLinDAWGland like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gonna make a wholesome version of this that changes the second part to "you already are one." People are who they are, we don't have to relate or understand it. I am not a Jenner fan, she has kind of squandered her chance to be an ambassador for trans women.

3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Agree except that she's a he. In what crazy world do trans women, whatever that is, need ambassadors? Sounds like you got a degree from Woke State University.
    Just trying to keep it real.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The world and life is a lot more complicated than you are giving it credit for. They need ambassadors because many don't even accept their existence. Jenner makes it only about her.

I have degrees from Tennessee. We are taught to light the way for others. We should be treating each other with dignity. Again, you don't have to understand it all. And plenty of trans women will join you in talking shit about Jenner. But trans people get enough crap and unsolicited "wisdom" about their bodies that really only hurts and helps no one.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Look what you started Savage.

6. VOLinDAWGland

So what's stopping you?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know, it is super cool to poke at
    From what?

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

“She’s a he”
    “Trans women, whatever that is”
    “Woke State University”

Throw in a “My pronouns are [words that are not pronouns]” and with the free square I believe I have BINGO

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Sounds like somebody got a degree from Transphobic State with a major in Asshattery.
    Just trying to keep it real.

utvol0427 and emainvol like this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Refer to a corvette or speedboat as a "she" and no one bats an eye. Call a person a "she" and suddenly we are talking about anatomy.

utvol0427 and emainvol like this.
  11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Don’t even get me started on the rampant mis-gendering of gas pumps

justingroves likes this.
  12. VOLinDAWGland

Being their ambassador

13. VOLinDAWGland

Funny how biological science works

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not trans, but I am perfectly willing to speak up like I did right here. Small groups get misunderstood.

emainvol likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

cars and boats are biological?

16. VOLinDAWGland

"Call a person a she"

Reading comprehension

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It seems that they understand language as a social construct when it’s convenient to them

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

One thing that confuses me is when a guy goes through all the surgeries to become a woman but claims she's a lesbian after it all.

You went through all that just to still chase women?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it would just seem to be easier to not go through all that. I've seen that a handful of times and really, I'm just confused. It just seems unnecessary but whatever makes you happy.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel pretty good about my reading comprehension and my knowledge of biology. I don't know if you are intentionally ignoring the clear demonstration that gendering and biology are separate things or what.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well I think that actually demonstrates that gender identity and sexual orientation are separate things. I think the surgery stuff is scary because surgery of any kind is a big deal to me, but perhaps if society was more chill on personal identity and presentation/norms stuff, it would feel less necessary for more people. And I could say that about boob jobs or for anyone, for example.