Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Now the refs [uck fay]ed up. Didn't give Illinois enough time to sub so they had dudes on the field, gonna pretend like it didn't happen.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Tim Brando is so [uck fay]ing bad

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

So soft. Loser football by Illinois.

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

After being aggressive and blitzing all game.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

In-game coaching appears to be a totally different skill than building and preparing a team.

Victory is right there in the fourth for so many teams with a loss already, and they change what they did to get there and lose.

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Virginia Tech has been making the 2010-2020 version of Tennessee football look like a national powerhouse comparatively

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Hell of a final drive by IU to win the game, after doing jack shit the whole second half. Their defense really came up big. That’s a pretty big win.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was shocking to see Illinois shrink back on that last drive, though

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Did Pollack get traded in the racial draft?

Attached Files:

justingroves likes this.
  11. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Has anybody mentioned Corso yet? This is really sad

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was cringing when he was talking about "the catholics." Didn't say anything too bad though

justingroves and Volsdude like this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I don’t understand why Corso, his family and espn think this is a good idea.
    Only thing that comes to mind is they believe Corso won’t last long without this in his life

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Yes, he's now Italian

15. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I don’t know anything about NCState but I can almost guarantee you they aren’t the 13th best team in the country lol

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Remembering how my grandfather was, I can understand Corso not realizing how bad he is or thinking he can still do it, but at some point his family should step in and do something.

ESPN don't give a [uck fay] about anything but money. If they think it's keeping viewers or making money to put him out there, they'll continue to do it.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I had the same thought. I can't imagine sitting down to make a top 25 ballot and thinking that there aren't more than 12 teams better than NC State.

Memtownvol likes this.
  18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I don't want what I'm about to say to inspire or illicit political commentary but I feel the same as you regarding Corso and I'm equally unnerved by how Joe Biden's family has allowed his physical/emotional health to be a mere secondary concern to what is at best the short term political gains of his party.

Memtownvol likes this.
  19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Corso reminds me of when they would wheel out the corpse of [penis] Clark for the NYE ball drop even though he couldn’t speak.

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, he couldn't even do the countdown from 10 by the end.