Florida Game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 12, 2022.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They're going to fall apart this season

TDVol1989 likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My biggest pet peeve in the history of pet peeves is coaches completely changing the way they coach a game during the last few minutes. We had the ball 1st and 5 in Florida territory, needed a first down to put it away, they haven't been able to slow us down, and we decide we are a 3 yards and a cloud of dust football team. What the [uck fay]ing [uck fay]?

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They were starting to gash them but yeah I don't like that either

TDVol1989 likes this.
  4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yes. They couldn’t stop us all game. Why change everything? Just stupid.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Overall, our fan base is pretty stupid. The people doing that were probably the same dip shits passing out roses at halftime of the 2001 SEC Championship game.

Memtownvol and Indy like this.
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

There you go.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It was literally half the stadium. The entire student section and then some. If we had lost, we would have deserved it.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So you like Gator chomps with 5 minutes left in a very losable game against a team we’ve beat once in 17 years. Were you there? It was embarrassing.

utvol0427 likes this.
  9. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Cry [itch bay]

VolDad and IP like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I accidentally liked this post. I don't like it. Just enjoy the outcome, people are wild. Tennesseans are especially wild. And wonderful.

A-Smith likes this.
  12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think getting in a vehicle, by choice, with Sab is much more embarrassing than celebrating a lead over Florida

JT5 likes this.
  13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

The gator chomp was funny as shit. It's even funnier that it's actually melting people.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

If gator chomping created some sort of moral imperative regarding losing, then Florida should never win. He's being indy.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can't imagine [itch bay]ing about it

tvolsfan likes this.
  16. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I do not know why we were diving at his feet ten yards in the backfield but it burned us more than once.

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

God forbid vols fans have fun at their home game. Jfc, I am getting slow-triggered and stun locked by this. Let those vol kids chomp, damn it. Chomp their little arms all they want. It is beyond their turn.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Blow yourself sideways

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I loved the gator chomp.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It was dumb. Just like it was dumb to celebrate at halftime in '01. The game wasn't close to being decided and the VN portion of our fan base was celebrating like it was 1998 then got a dose of reality over the next 10-15 minutes.