NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The Titans however will forever rue the day they traded AJ freaking Brown for a single mid 1st round pick. You simply don’t trade away arguably the best WR in the NFL still ascending towards his prime and not get bit in the ass for it.

EDIT: how could I forget. They didn’t even trade him away for a singular mid 1st round pick. They actually just swapped their late 1st round pick for the Eagles mid round pick. Just brutal. You just have to figure that contract out if you are Jon Robinson. AJ [uck fay]ing Brown was worth every dime he got

A-Smith likes this.
  2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I haven't watched much NFL this year, but I think you might be underselling them.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

2nd/3rd string QBs are big time money makers in the NFL?

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I very well might be. I think as someone who is emotionally and financially invested in the Titans, my frustration with their inconsistency in the pass rush and having to watch worthless busts like Farley blow coverages clouds my judgment.

With that said both last week and tonight so far have been defensive masterpieces

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Pipe down. Let me dream about Hooker being a 10 year starter.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

https://www.cfl.ca

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

utvol0427 and ole_orange like this.
  8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Well Malik flat out sucks

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would rather pay Simmons than a receiver that's never played a full season

OneForVol likes this.
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kelce ripped off a guy's helmet, officials say it's defensive holding

Kelce is a [ussy pay]

InVolNerable likes this.
  11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Titans fought hard. Tough to win w/o a QB

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I guess just give it to Henry and hope for 2.5 a pop

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

lmao. you have to try to make a throw and see what happens.

14. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

I won’t listen to you when you say I should be grateful we managed to make it to OT. Blah de [uck fay]ing dah. We abandoned our only hope and threw in our lot with Liberty University. Ok first down only gets one yard. Run it again and I guarantee he gets at least three. Boom you have a 3rd and manageable. But no let’s squander our defensive effort.

Why do I bother, Why. somebody tell me. Somebody tell me why. Give me a reason. I want to [uck fay]ing know

15. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Yeah he had no help but come on dude just throw up a prayer. Or if you’re gonna run around you might as well take off downfield.

16. Equine Ducklings

Quit sucking your own [Richards] and tell me

17. Equine Ducklings

Get your mom’s cl!t out of your mouth and answer for yourself.

18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The Titans don’t have a receiver Josh Heupel would play at UT except Robert Woods.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Not a good mix with a rookie qb and that OC . 2nd down in OT, all Wrs were downfield blocking. 3rd down, he has 3 wr route into 7 man coverage.

TennTradition likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Maybe if teams forget how to blitz.