Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

And who knows what other dynamics were going on behind the scene

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yr 1 you can deal with that mistake, if other stuff looks good. Year 3+, that type of deer in headlights from coach to player after a timeout is simply embarrassing. Plus, they looked slow and unathletic on defense anyway. Not like they were a tough team. Soft. Gotta move away from soft

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Blind sided? Then she doesn't deserve to be a coach.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah we thought that was weird

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Papaw from the top rope.

IP likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I mean, that was it for me. I was in the "has to go" camp and I don't really follow this particular program much.

10SEvols and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

IP likes this.
  8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

108-52 is not a solid tenure. What is this guy smoking?

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Did those clowns bother to watch our effort, defense, speed, awareness and/or the last 1.5 seconds of SC game where it appeared we had a person who’d never seen a basketball game coach 5 players who’d never seen a basketball game..
    I’m telling you I was around Special Olympics hoops games and tournies for a month and to just be real some of those kids/adults barely knew where they were but made better decisions on the court. Lots of games went down to final possession and not one team/players just let somebody throw an easy pass to a wide open player for an uncontested shot.

11. CardinalVol

SetVol13 likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, these are the people who are more loyal to a coach than to the school.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I didn't know my Mamaw knew how to get on the internet.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I have a perfect picture in my mind of who wrote those e-mails. It's not surprising they'd shill for a former Summitt player until the last throes. It was the same sort of attitude which got her hired in the first place without the requisite credentials for the gig.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is the most unsurprising thing ever. I'm convinced that the majority of Lady Vols fans are the fringe lunatics that supported Dooley and Butch until the very end. The Vollygirl "expectations are bad" type of fans.

kptvol and Tar Volon like this.
  16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

People are sentimental about people like Kellie Harper, that I get, but I don’t get sending emails like that to the AD.

Tar Volon likes this.
  17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I sent a nasty email to John Currie once he and Davenports text exchange went public.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

19. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

20. CardinalVol