My First Post on TOOS in Like 3 Years

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Feb 25, 2013.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I told you to take the picture down of your kid that he wouldn't want to be associated with you. And then I told you to go kill yourself. And by the way, the offer still stands. You're not worth the lead though.

2. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I said I would offer a beer to anyone, but if they decided to call me a ***** and get in my face that i would use it. What's wrong with that.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

TRUT is toos' Howard Stern. Too many folks take the bait.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

**** no, you have to draw the line somewhere

5. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I don't remember it that way. I remember him not being sure at why people were so upset with his stance. I also recall you being very belligerent towards him.

6. limpleg

well, I gave you the answer. Out of his 1000 opinions and arguments, yes, he and I were going at in in that thread, and it was for the reasons I mentioned. He saw nothing wrong with Sandusky being in the shower with a kid, he saw nothing wrong with a 13 yr old girl screwing a middle aged man, and he had no problem with a young child having sex if they could consent and know what's going on. Not really going to apologize for that one.

7. limpleg

and I'm the pond scum

8. JayVols

It's the pom-pom pants, isn't it?

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I can't stand her persona on VN.......like fingernails on a chalkboard

10. JayVols

He was playing you for a reaction. I've also seen him say that necrophilia should be legal too.

And folks think I'm a stirrer over there......

11. limpleg

I know. I fell in that one. Sensitive subject though, especially being a coach and parent

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You are. And the day you step off this planet it becomes infinitely better. The world needs one less victim.

13. JayVols

I am both, too......

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The day you die, the world, collectively, will become a less sad and pathetic place.

15. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

He threatened to whip my ass cause I said I had 14.5 inch hands.

The good old days, lol :)

16. limpleg

Pathetic is a couple of clowns hoping a poster on an anonymous board meets death. Get a life and gfy. Or gfny, if you haven't already.

17. limpleg

Come on OE. Why would I be mad at a guy with 14 inch hands. Wouldn't be smart

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

And you wouldn't believe the ***** he got when he was 14.

19. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

You were in quite a tizzy, though in your defense you may have been drunk on peanuts from your side sex toy demonstrations.

;)

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You better be referring to Neil Young. You're not worthy to involved with the NYY gets ****ed jokes.