My First Post on TOOS in Like 3 Years

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Feb 25, 2013.

1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Gotta be the nose then. Its crooked. You are probably trying to line up the bill with my nose and that's not going to work. What I probably should do is look in the mirror every few minutes and make sure it hasn't gone off center.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It was intentionally off center. Don't even deny it. You can't get it like that without purposely putting it on that way.

3. limpleg

Busted man. I'm basically a 42 yr old rolling around with my hat on sideways and puma gear trying to be cool in minivan with the base thumping.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Swagger wagon?

5. Good afternoon OE. I like Minivan Blues Band...fwiw.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've just got two questions: 1. Is the bill flat? 2. Do you still have the sticker on said bill?

7. And gold toof.

8. JayVols

Grillin' be chillin'.

9. Whats up? Been a while my friend.

10. JayVols

Teaching and coaching. How 'bout yourself?

Good to see ya here.

11. Not sure if you remember or not, but finishing up the house. Trying to get done by April.

12. JayVols

I remember now. I'm sure that will be a huge relief. On the flip side, I'm just getting started finishing out a bonus room. Turning it into a play room/dance studio of my daughters. I've kicked/tripped/broke a toe on one too many toys laying around. When it's done, the next toy I about break my neck on will be used for target practice.

13. Nice. I've got to finish sanding/staining four rooms within the next three weeks, in between pour concrete countertops, spot painting and I'll be just about done.

14. JayVols

Seeing the end in sight always did wonders for my productivity. I'm no Bob Vila, but I've never heard of concrete counter tops. Post a pic when you finish them. You have me curious.

15. OrangeEmpire

Howdy!

Have we met?

16. JayVols

The unfortunate side effects of multiple people posting under a single name....

Or if you're like me, I can't remember shit anymore.

17. OrangeEmpire

I have a super hard time remembering any one.

18. limpleg

No flat bill or sticker. Oldest son does have a Puma flatbill that I put on for a minute one day and it looked ridiculous

19. OrangeEmpire

The world wants to know, popped collar(s) or not?

20. JayVols

I remember faces very well, but I suck at names. I constantly run into former students that I remember but can't recall their names. The wife and kids will ask who it was. I'm forced to answer that I don't remember their names. They then ask me why I just had a 15 minute conversation with them. I had going to the grocery store or Walmart type places. I can't get out of there in under 45 minutes.

In my defense, I have roughly 200-250 different students/year. Multiply yhat by 20 years and everything gets a bit blurry.