The Great Migration....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Mar 14, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

So hated

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hard to remain popular when about 90% of the population of other UT sites thought Dooley was an elite SEC coach well into the 2013 season.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Hard to imagine.

4. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Stfu ya POS!

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If VN hates me, I'll wear that as a badge of honor.

6. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

If hated is the barometer, then you are welcome in my corner of the 8th Maxim.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

When you are kind of like the first Okie who went to California and told the rest to come, don't be surprised.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've thankfully realized with age that there are a certain group of people I'm concerned about being liked by. Most of which share my last name. Other than them and some close friends, some of which post here, I take the Jesus approach to life. You can accept me or go to Hell.

9. JayVols

Eloquent as always.

May I use your "Jesus Approach" if I use proper footnotes when I reference it?

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You may use it free of charge. Just assign a date to a poker tournament soon.

11. JayVols

In the process. Was checking with others for good days this morning. Perhaps Wednesday/Thursday next week if you're done with school. Anything after that it will be a couple of weeks. I will be on my annual mental cleansing trip with some buddies fishing in Cape Hatteras Memorial Day week.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

May 24 is my last day. Next week I have the kids so it would be out of the question for me.

13. JayVols

Will work on first part of June then.

14. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Thank you. I think we can all agree that most of the internet hates me with a passion.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[​IMG]

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol

17. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Have you guys yet figured out you are being brought here for extermination?

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Surprise!

19. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

You're one of about 5 I miss so much over there, I hate to even admit. Behr, Sly, Souce, jzc, TRUT, Itch, VIF, hman, Tottys Scat Flop, not GBO, Thresher, Nerd (nasty lawman), .... Damn, that was entirely organic. Is it possible to hate the direction, but miss the interactions? Apparently so.

20. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru