Lebron James = Emotional Midget with No Heart

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Feb 27, 2012.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Remember guys, if you don't try to decapitate someone with your elbow, it's completely okay. Hell, they should just make Superman punches legal in the NBA. It would make games much more entertaining as [itch bay]es like Wade get knocked the **** out with no whistle.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why is OE's rep so red?

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I am the alpha and omega of trolling, keep up!

4. MWR

MWR Contributor

I thought it was just to give the rest of us something to aspire to.

5. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Stop it, OE is blushing.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Lance Stephenson didn't take exception to it. Why you two sissies are is beyond me.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Because Wade is a [itch bay] and it was a [itch bay] move. Simple.

If you and me are playing in a game and you jump to elbow me in the back of the head while I'm running down court, we're fighting.

8. GahLee

Was it a [itch bay] move? Maybe. After watching it several times I really feel like he just trying to jump over him and then at the last second he decides to throw him a little something. I really didn't see any malicious intent.

That's just me I suppose. Perhaps we should just agree to disagree on this one.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Did you stop watching the game after that? They went back and forth with very physical play for multiple possessions after that.

10. GahLee

It's so hard to tell because of the poor camera angles. I'd like to see a view from the front because from the YouTube video I'm watching it looks like Stephenson stops in front of Wade while he's sprinting back, so instead of running into him he jumps to avoid him and ends up hitting him with the forearm.

Wade has a reputation for being a sneaky dirty player so I can see why people aren't willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  11. GahLee

I watched the entire series. And the entire series was played that way. Those two teams don't like each other and have little to no respect for each other. It reflects in the play.

12. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The Pacers are streetfighters. I mean that in a good way. As I said earlier, this will be the new age version of Celtics/Bulls v. Pistons.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Only [itch bay]es defend [itch bay] moves.

14. GahLee

I agree. It will only get better. Indiana is on the upswing, while Miami has peaked and probably on the downswing.

So when they face-off next year in the playoffs, the Pacers may actually be the better team (assuming they resign West). It's become a very bitter rivalry.

15. VOLinthaNati

VOLinthaNati ****ing Beast

Is Lebron on the downswing? If your answer is "No", then the Heat aren't either.

16. GahLee

If Wade continues to break down? Bosh continues to regress? Allen and Battier get a year older?

None of that matters?

17. VOLinthaNati

Bosh regressing? Really?

As a rebounder, ok probably fair...

He was actually somewhat of a more efficient scorer this year.

DWade, understood but he wasn't himself all year and they still won 66 games.

This is less about the Heat and more about how good I think LeBron is and will continue to be.

18. GahLee

Bosh scored 0 points in game 7.

19. VOLinthaNati

Yet they still won.

20. GahLee

James is amazing but his teammates can't continue to get worse while other teams improve and expect them to continue winning titles.