Lebron James = Emotional Midget with No Heart

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Feb 27, 2012.

1. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

lol. If I told you the whole story tonight, you might have nightmares. Go to youtube, type in signs and symbols of the illuminati. Whether you believe it or not is up to you to decide. The thing I found fascinating is the sheer number of stars, singers, actors all involved. You and I may not believe it, but they certainly do.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

1) He's 37 and I can't tell much difference at all in how he is currently playing and moving as compared to his last 3 years in Boston.

2.) I'd say Bosh is a top 5 PF. Granted, he's closer to 5 than 1.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Truth.

4. GahLee

What the hell are you talking about?

5. GahLee

You obviously didn't see Kirk Hinrich run by him like he was a scarecrow.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Illuminati, dude

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

All I got from that video was a headache due to that annoying mortal kombat-wannabe music.

8. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Sorry, meant to reply to Indy on that one.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

1) Well then I guess he's been Kyle Korver the last 3 seasons. Right now, he is Kyle Korver. Nothing more, nothing less.

2) Let me preface this by saying that I think breaking players down by position is stupid, and, in fact, I think the concept of "positions" in the game of basketball is unhelpful if not nonsensical. Positions matter in baseball. The right fielder stands in right field and plays with his cack adn nuts until a ball is hit in is direction. Positions mean nothing in basketball. Do Kevin Love and Zach Randolph play the same position? If the answer is yes, then what does position tell us about a player? Do JJ Reddick and Andre Iquodala play the same position? If the answer is yes, then what meaningful information has this "position" moniker provided for the fan? Why do people call Tim Duncan a PF? Why not a Center? Did he get to choose? I could go on and on, but we'll save that for a later date. I think you should put five guys on the floor and call them by their damn names. If the position they are slotted doesn't tell you anything about what they do on the basketball court, then let's ditch the meaningless charade. Lebron doesn't play Shooting Forward, he plays basketball.

But if we must:
    Duncan
    Nowitzki
    Horford
    Aldridge
    Love
    Jefferson
    ---------
    Milsap
    Lee
    What position does Noah play?

10. GahLee

Noah is a PF/C according to those who put players into positions. There are guys who are true to their position. Allen being one of them. He has absolutely no value other than shooting.

The best players play multiple positions, thus they have no position at all.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

What I'm saying is that there is no such thing as being true to one's position. Allen scores and does little else, and yes that seems consistent with the term "shooting guard", but what about the players who do little other than score, but do the bulk of their scoring by slashing towards the rim and drawing fouls. Demar Derozan may not be the best example,* but the first one that popped in my head as someone who does just that. Scores...doesn't do a ton else, but scores in a very different way than Allen. (andn if you can think of a better example than Derozan, than use him instead).

So which guy is true to his position?

12. GahLee

Wade is a good example. Anything outside the paint is a bad shot for him. Yet he's a SG.

He's a wing on offense.

I agree with you about the silly attachment of a position.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If we told you anymore we'd have to kill you.

14. GahLee

In that case, tell me more.

15. GahLee

Boy, that Lebron James sure does suck.

16. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I was wondering if you two ever switched positions.

Lots of wrong in this thread, but your infatuation and the want to pull up a thread over a year old after a game 7 last night is amusing. You gotta be the sorest winner I have seen post.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I still think he is an emotional midget with no heart and no amount of rings in Miami will change that.

I stand by my original OP, and regret nothing.

MWR likes this.
  18. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yeah, it's interesting he waited until the game was over to pull this thread up. I guess this thread was a Ray Allen missed three away from not being seen.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Pretty sure we covered this last year.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

The overwhelming negativity of this post bothers me.