You have to pull Worley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

go. ****. yourself. I'm in a good mood. vols win. go beat your meat or your boyfriend. If you think I've wanted Justin Worley to be our starting qb, you are a jackass to boot.

I said his arm wasn't as weak as portrayed and you and a couple others act like ****ing idiots.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The revisionist silliness here amuses me.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who is JM?

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Still in wait and see mode on Johnny Majors myself.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Thought he was talking Johnny Mac and could not be serious.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Right. We're the idiots. Being wrong constantly and having everyone regard you as an imbecile clearly indicate you've got all the brains around here.

7. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Posted this'll TOOS:

You know the sound Maria Sharapova makes when she returns serve?

That's the sound I imagine Worley makes when he heaves the ball more than 30 yards.

8. limpleg

go. ****. yourself. Can you not understand? Do you need help doing it?

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not helping. Worley is as bad as possible.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Go. ****. JM.

11. tankervol

tankervol Member

Worley is about as good of a QB as you are a poster on this board.

VolinAsheville likes this.
  12. limpleg

i'll ask that you point out when and where I said he was good or wanted him as starting qb. You can't, so drop it.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

People knock the pick saying he threw into double coverage. It wasn't double coverage, the mother****er floated up there long enough for a safety to roll.

Let. That. Sink. In.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

There were an awful lot of posts from you saying it was premature to say he sucks.

15. limpleg

I want to move on. I quoted 3 posts from me in the Worley thread that is up. The shit show gets old though and it's the same couple of dudes with problems.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

About time for you to launch into a hypocritical diatribe about personal attacks ad lack of argumentative substance.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Selective waffling posts are entertaining too. Harder than punt receptions for my money.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So you deny you have said that you are going to war to decide whether he stinks?

19. limpleg

I didnt call you a moron, or idiot. I just told you to go **** yourself. And will everytime. You arguing again, even after multiple posts prove you wrong, shows you have a ****ing hardon for me, so please, with sugar on top, use it, and gfy.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wish we could get some bumps for the 500 posts ripping Worley's critics after the AP game. On second thought, I have no desire to read that garbage twice.