Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Only the best for our illegal friends.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

As thousands of illegal immigrant children are crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, House Democrats pushed for more amnesty, guest-worker visas, $3.7 billion in funding, and more lawyers for illegal immigrant children during a Tuesday Twitter town hall on immigration.

Their message to illegal immigrants was, in the words of Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), "our doors are open."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...h-Amnesty-on-Twitter-America-s-Doors-Are-Open

3. Oldvol75

You are posting in a "IP Free Zone", keep it up!

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He picked a good time to take a sabbatical. Trying to spin this would be hard even for him.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm looking forward to hearing global warming is the reason this is happening.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Global warming isn't real. If it was, it'd freeze 80% of the US and we'd all be breaking into Mexico a la Day After Tomorrow.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Do we not have surplus military tents that we could put up till we process them, instead of buying hotels to redo?

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Low tonight, in July 16, in Knoxville is supposed to be 56 degrees. Tell me it's not just a matter of time until global warming causes us to freeze to death.

But since Mexico is in a tropical climate, it's going to be 150 degrees there, so they are still coming here.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

the politicians making the funds available are the idiots with the inverted motivations, because they know the broke, uneducated, lazy or unfortunate absolutely vote pocketbook for any number of reasons.

Who said the guy voting his pocketbook is the problem?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Maybe turning red to blue is actually small potatoes.

http://www.ncfr.net/ncfr.net/subdomains/commentary/httpdocs/immigration-surge/

11. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

The place will turn to a pool of urine, graffiti gang signs, and a complete shit hole in 3 months. That is what happens when things are free to society.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

14. Unimane

15. Oldvol75

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

17. Unimane

I don't think they are supposed to live there, just be held until processed. I know this has been picked up by every right wing media source out there this morning, but, when I did a simple search, reviewers were remarking on what a shithole it is. Plus, it's closing. So, I'm just thinking it's not quite the deal that is being presented here. If these kids from Honduras are lounging in the sauna and commiserating at Yoga classes, then, yes, I'll have an issue with that scenario.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Sounds like a dive:

• fitness center with 20 machines and free weights
    • Two racquetball courts
    • Sauna and steam room
    • Two updated outdoor pools and Jacuzzis
    • pool cabanas
    • Garden, terrace, and picnic area with grills
    •Outdoor tennis court

19. Oldvol75

Its a 1000 times better than what they have now. Its nothing but an upgrade for them. See above picture.

20. Unimane

You mean they weren't advertising the place as a run down shithole? Shocking. Like I said, if they bought a broken down hotel to convert it into a processing center, then I have no problem. If they bought a cushy resort where the kids can live luxuriously for an undetermined amount of time, then I do have a problem.