The Official "We Gonna Get Our Asses Kicked by OU" thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Snakes on a Wii, Sep 6, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It will; however, I feel much better this year that they'll still battle on defense no matter the situation.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The guy is still pissed about Gruden and holds some kind of grudge against this site for "tricking" him.

3. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Not blasting you for your opinion, holmes. Just noting nobody disagrees with you in 8 pages.

4. JayVols

Perfect.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also worth pointing out that Bajakian (and Worley, for that matter) has never been well-regarded by the guys criticizing him here. Thus, acting like the site is inventing new things to criticize is preposterous.

6. JayVols

I didn't mean to imply you were. We're just disagreeing. Not a big deal. That's my point.

I like to think that the reason I've had little disagreement is because I have my shit somewhat together on the matter. I'm sure that's not the case, but let me hold onto that because I can't argue with you on legal matters or droski/bpv on financial matters. I might not agree with you guts, but I can't argue with you either.

7. I said something you disagreed with and you told me to leave. Me not being banned or being allowed to still have an opinion here is hardly strong evidence that the group-think is not heavy here.

I don't need to post evidence of what's being said in this very thread.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Had forgotten about that.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Post some evidence that any of these guys ever thought Bajay was worth a shit.

10. Yes, all my posts here are [itch bay]ing about others' opinions.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Congratulations. You finally made a post that wasn't stupid as shit.

12. You encouraged me to leave. You laid nothing out. You want group-think.

13. JayVols

Refute my (or anyone's) assertions with actual football stuff. You never do. You just post smarmy comments about the poster. I'll respond in kind when you do that.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Please explain why he's wrong.

15. No. I have functioning brain cells and realize that Gruden has no interest in coaching, unlike many of the folks on here who thought he was begging for the job but dumb ole Dave Hart just stiff armed him.

16. JayVols

Are you really this ****ing stupid?

17. I've already done so.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Someone as worthless as yourself isn't going to accomplish anything except uniting the masses against him, so no.

19. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Well we've been over this ground before. Being knowledgeable doesn't mean always being right. Feel free to disagree with me on whatever matter you wish.

20. "Give me a legit response. Lay out evidence and stuff. I provide quality responses. I'm don't support a herd mentality, but if you disagree, leave!"