The Official "We Gonna Get Our Asses Kicked by OU" thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Snakes on a Wii, Sep 6, 2014.

1. .

2. "Give me evidence. You're dumb, because."

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The most insightful post you've made in 677 attempts is a . quoting someone else.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not when you want to prattle on about groupthink.

Jay has cussed Bajakian for months now. The "read no-option" has been in the 8thmaxim vocabulary for a year now.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I've deployed the 8thmaxim Gestapo to reprogram volfanjo. Until then, we'll ridicule the shit out of him, since that's what we do when someone breaks the groupthink mold. It's totally not just isolated to BusinessTime or anything.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

For the record

Business, are you business from vn with the Dangerfield avy?

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Didn't say I was right. I did say I was knowledgeable.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No.

9. Yes, quoting you, group-think lover who demands I quote about 29 posts to prove my point, then encourages me to leave because you disagree and because I'm stupid.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I kind of agree with you. Except I'd limit it to Vol football. People disagree about other stuff; just not Vol football.

And I have IBT on ignore, so funny to defend him, but he's right on the groupthinky point.

11. OrangeEmpire

Oh well

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I can take being called an idiot... it's the sarcasm I can't deal with, or just being generally dismissive.

13. OrangeEmpire

It's like a bad Jewbaccah alter

14. Yeah, just dismiss what he said. That'll change his stance! It's not possible that an opinion that goes against your's could, you know, have merit.

15. CardinalVol

You are right, because I've never said I thought Worley looked good or that the team for some reason seemed to play best with him. And I've never said a positive thing or two about Bajakian on this site. Ever.

Total group think on my part. Total.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Kind of humorous calling a guy out for trying to get rid of you when he can ban with two or three clicks.

17. CardinalVol

Whatever, idiot.

18. If he wants to do that, so be it. One less differing opinion around here.

19. OrangeEmpire

Is this an honest belief?

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

In that case I feel like a re-reading BusinessTime's first post is in order. You might not be the only one that disapproves of such BS. I'd like to think at the very least myself, Card, and Jay will at least start out amicably with a reasonable guy like yourself. I could be wrong, however.