adrian peterson indicted in tx

Discussion in 'Sports' started by snoball5278, Sep 12, 2014.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If I was that rich, I'm taking anything I ejaculate with me. No crazy [itch bay] is going to jam an inside out condom up her vag to inseminate herself. I'm just paranoid like that

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Has it changed? Or are they still deflecting?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

From what I understand, child labor is as rampant as ever. Obviously Nike is not the only one to use them ever.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I like your style Dude.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they certainly claim it has changed.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

child labor may be rampant, but that doesn't mean nike or apple still use child labor. whether you want to argue they are only not doing it because they got exposed is another argument.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Listen, as long as I can get onto the 8th from my iphone, I don't give a shit if a 4 year old is getting beat with a switch while crapping in a bucket getting paid 32 cents an hour to work

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sad part is those places improve from child labor.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Well Adrian Peterson certainly claims he's not a child abuser. Guess that settles that. Fun game.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The point really wasn't to call those two out. They were simply two examples used who recently have been accused (and proven) to use shoddy labor tactics involving the abuse of children. The irony in the feigned outrage over Peterson disciplining his child while continuing to use products made by children in "sweat shops" or harvested in fields under long hours and low pay was the point.

It's really fantastic.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I wonder how many people fake pissed off about this were posting about it on twitter using their iPhones.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so is it still fantastic if the phone they own wasn't made by children in sweatshops?

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Phil Knight is white. Adrian Peterson is black. Let's take a wild guess which one oski gives a pass and which one he refuses to believe. It is one of the most predictable things I've ever seen here.

14. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Of course. Corporations always tell the truth.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

My point.

Your head.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Lol.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah let's give him a pass for beating the shit two different kids this year for no reason and let's focus on stuff that hasn't happened for 20 years. Sounds great . You are right, it's clearly the color of the skin that makes one more relevant than the other.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Your point.

Was dumb.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You are right, Nike clearly has turned over a new leaf and has become a model employer for all to envy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...factories-making-Converse-line-Indonesia.html

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You know, you might really be as dumb as some people here think you are. I didn't really want to believe it previously but the longer you play fake mad about this, it's hard for me not to think so.