adrian peterson indicted in tx

Discussion in 'Sports' started by snoball5278, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I feel like I'm watching my older brothers settling a fight by having a dance-off.

It's funny, but uncomfortable.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

3. hatvol96

So, you choose to believe Nike because you are a serial corporate fellater? Not sure that is much better.

4. hatvol96

Poor Nike. They are powerless to choose their own contractors. These evil people force them to do business with them, then abuse people. The government should give Nike some sort of tax subsidy to alleviate the trauma of such treatment.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Imagine how much a pair of shoes that cost $150 made by a three year old would cost if a union worker made them in the USA.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Best I can do is tree fiddy.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That could be said for almost every thread on this site, but especially the ones where one person is playing fake mad.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  8. hatvol96

I sincerely hope you don't think I give the first shit about what Nike products cost.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It's not fake mad buddy. I have two children and would kill anyone that did this to them.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If you think nike can get away with using child labor in 2014 than you are even dumber than I thought you were.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Why is it so hard to believe someone might think this is criminal? I'm posting on a message board about it. If I really was horribly "angry" perhaps I'd go protest or do something that makes any difference whatsoever.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Guess my parents should have beaten me.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That's when I noticed that InVol was eight stories tall and a crustacean from the protozoic era.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

What are my horribly outrageous opinions that make you come to the conclusion I'm trolling the boards? Peyton manning isn't the greatest qb of all time and a guy who admitted to whuppen his children is a child abuser and has a problem? Really?

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Im glad we are going back to NeeK.
    Adidas sucks.

17. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

You may be on to something.

18. hatvol96

Yeah, corporations never get away with anything. I'm sure the Indonesian government is holding their feet to the fire. All Nike needs is halfwit dupes like you who believe their nonsense and willing financial partners among the media conglomerates. They have both in spades. If you think Nike's practices have substantially changed, you are either terminally naive or willfully stupid. I don't think you are naive.

19. hatvol96

The coach certainly should have.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

in the age where everyone has a camera and the internet, me thinks it might come out. and they lost billions during the time that scandal broke. I very much doubt saving $2 per sneaker is worth it to them.