The Bruce Jenner Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Jun 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Most ****ed up family on the planet.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's immediately what I thought of when I heard he already has a new show

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

All this seems legit as well.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If one of my daughters went through this B/S, I would never talk to them again. I love my girls more than anything in the world, but transgender is such bullshit, it pisses me off there is even a word for it. It pisses me off that some parents now want to give their young children these drugs to start turning their kids into the opposite sex.

One of my daughters wanted to be spiderman, should I have went around looking for radioactive spiders to bite her? This is all s bunch of crap, and he is a freak.

5. GahLee

It would break my heart if one of my sons were to do this but I couldn't imagine not talking to them anymore. At the end of the day everybody gets to decide what type of life they want to live. Just don't tell me to celebrate it.

6. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

NYY's post is spot on. There is a pretty clear goal of making money off this transition, however the attention and conversation can also affect lives in a positive way. I feel there is some courage here and I'm happy for Caitlyn, but it is not heroic. That ESPN courage award should go to Lauren Hill. Easily.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[youtube]4BE18ac3zY4[/youtube]

8. GahLee

Or Noah Galloway.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I do think there has to be some sort of mental disorder going on to do something this radical. I have plenty of gay friends who joke they are man in a woman's body or vise versa, but they've never even thought about mutilating themselves. has to be some sort of self hatred.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That dude just needs the "Total Badass" Award.

11. CardinalVol

Yup, agree 110%.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think espn did it purely as a ratings grab. who the hell watches the espy's anyway?

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My oldest goes outside looking for radioactive spiders. I told him that it doesn't really work like that.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or Devin Still's daughter or Noah Galloway

15. CardinalVol

That's a good call too.

16. CardinalVol

Why the boy was 3, he wanted to be a plane. Not fly a plane, he wanted to be a plane. We eventually had to have a father to son talk about reality.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if my kids could be a trash truck they'd die happy. we went to a department of sanitation open house where they let them work the dumping mechanism and one of them had the biggest meltdown I've ever seen when we left.

18. CardinalVol

I'm 35 and that sounds kind of fun to me.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it was fun because they were so excited, but it was like going to Disneyland. we had to wait 30 minutes despite there being multiple lines. it was insane how many people were there. I guess my kids arent' the only ones obsessed with trash.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

If I could become an autobot, watch out world.