Hey guys just stopping by to say hello

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Mega Meat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

It's not the first time. I know there's probably a better chance of Spurrier winning the SEC this year than us getting Malzahn, but figured I would throw him on there since I was throwing darts.

I really have no clue who the hell would want it. People I've talked to in Columbia - granted, these people have zero connections whatsoever - said they've heard thing about Stoops, whatever the hell that means, which is probably nothing. They probably talked to somebody in Bucksnort.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Mike Stoops.

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I was waiting for someone to drop that name.

4. GahLee

Top 3 aren't realistic at all. I thought you threw in Chavis as a joke. Spurrier has done enough to warrant a pretty good hire, Arkansas got Bielema and USC is a better job than that.

5. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I would never have thought Spurrier was realistic either. Different situation, though, I suppose. Admittedly, in retrospect, Morris is the only one we might have a shot at out of those mentioned.

Most seem to think it's going to be SSjr whenever that time comes. If it's him, so be it.

6. GahLee

Im not sure how I would feel about SSjr. I think they could do better.

7. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

He just needs to get some good assistants if it is him. Easier said then done, of course. I know basically everyone I tossed out is a pipe dream, but if it's SSjr, I'm hoping he can at least get good help. They've GOT to get out and work. Hell, maybe they do, but it seems to me like they're currently getting out worked by Clemson.

8. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

This thread has evolved rather quickly.

9. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Wuht.

They're possibly not even a better football team this year -- let alone a better program.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  10. Mega Meat

Mega Meat New Member

What happened to me thread this shit sucks this is supposed to be the Thunderdome

11. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

One of the many things that makes this site great.

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Small dik

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The first time I read your list and saw Malzahn I thought of Chizik. He'll probably be your next hire.

14. Mega Meat

Mega Meat New Member

You are dumb, you are so dumb, for real.

15. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

DV, the only way I could see SC landing Malzahn is if he somehow falls flat on his face over the next few seasons...he'll be at AU as long as he wants to be.

Chad Morris, on the other hand, is a very viable option, presuming he does well at SMU. I've always liked Brent Venables too but I don't know if he has what it takes to be a HC...second, maybe third teir guy, I suppose.

Before this offseason, I thought Morris and Horse Face at UF were going to be "the" hot names in coaching searches for 2016...so far, it looks like ole Horse Face might have needed a little more time...which is great for the rest of the SEC East.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Lol

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The best part of this is this guy and his buddies are sitting back thinking they are awesome trolls.

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real.

Get it right.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

possum?

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Correct.

If I found a site that I liked more than this one, I'd leave and go there. And if that new site had become either so moribund or suffering with group-think as to make the trolling of another site seem even partially entertaining, well, I'd re-think my decision to stay there.

Because that's shenanigans. Nonsense. Silliness. Stupid shit, even.

And I'd damned sure pick any one of a dozen or so boards, instead of this one, who promised both a much greater and far easier opportunity for trolling, and which has a bounty of less attune and technologically-capable members, than those here.

Simply, if you're on another site that wants to troll another site, and you pick this one to do it - you're double-fisting in stupid, both in your aim and execution.