NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Which is BPV talk for "you disagree with my biased views more often than you used to."

Watch any of those. Most would get you ejected in college. If one happened to Brady, they'd probably stop the game.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I didn't say a word about newton. His sorry thieving ass has been coached to say crap.

3. NashVol11

I'm sure he has. But when you say it's just him whining, that implies that the hits weren't out of line (they were) and that he actually whined. I'm assuming rolling around on the ground is what you're pointing to as unacceptable behavior.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

BPV, it was 4. Two were absolutely blatant even live, two I wasn't certain about til replay so I can somewhat understand them missing. One of the four was called.

NYY asked if they were outside the pocket, but that doesn't matter, helmet to helmet is a penalty no matter where it occurs and whether it's a QB or any other player

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I've changed my tune a little this morning. Cam should be [itch bay]ing at the league, and everyone else should absolutely be crushing the league and the panthers

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Ejected in college. Two of them maybe. Two were stupid. The facemask to facemask the kept showing up on Miller was idiotic. The NFL will fine people because of PR, but most of that was inadvertent and side helmet by defender.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'll give you the Demarcus Ware one because it was pretty innocuous, though still by letter of the law a helmet to helmet.

But I am not sure which other one you are calling stupid

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The facemask to facemask by Von Miller.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Turned into?

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah that's the one I meant, it was Ware underneath and Miller at the helmet.

Agree to disagree on the one we are missing. Brandon Marshall should face a hefty fine today.

11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Ip, you are a liar and a hypocrite and can only resort to name calling and casting aspersions on those with whom you disagree. You also do not like, not one little bit, when the gander gets the same sauce as the goose.

I thought someone as smart as you would know what to do with the most highly publicized cases on police violence in the history of the world since you seem to have such strong opinions o them, but I forgot that ivory tower liberal philosopher kings just label and criticize, they don't actually do anything. You only want to take from those that unjustly have to file out to those you think unjustly have not, only according to your personal preference, of course.

So you do lie, repeatedly, to support your view that those on the other side are evil, damned with the facts. Well I'm on the other side of pretty much every twisted viewpoint you hold. So **** you. I think you represent the very worst of what humanity has to offer.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the purpose of soliciting solutions from me when the disagreement is to whether the problem exists? Correct me if I am misunderstanding you while picking through the vitriol. I am under the impression you think the rhetoric surrounding how minorities are treated by LE is baseless.

By the way, two posters just referred to another as a moron for having a different opinion. Weird how I'm your Internet Devil for alleged name-calling, but it goes on from you and others pretty consistently if someone isn't on the same page of thought. Like on this page.

Pile it on, baby. Tell me how awful it is for me to not agree with you. Make up shit about what I believe and call me a liar. I'm you're bogeyman, in your own mind. If it makes you feel good to manufacture this IP character and tear into him, I can live with it.

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Two of those hits on Cam were blatant head hunting. The one that wasn't called was worse than the one that was. If that happens to any other QB in the league people would go crazy.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

What about Randall Cunningham? Would everybody have freaked out if it had happened to him?

15. dknash

dknash Chieftain

You can't helmet-to-helmet QB Eagles because you can't catch QB Eagles

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Big Ben routinely gets his ass kicked and never [itch bay]es and no one brings it up.

17. NashVol11

Was Cam [itch bay]ing about the hits last night? So many people are indirectly saying so. Did I miss this somewhere?

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

For one, he didn't [itch bay]. And no people are not launching and purposefully targeting Ben multiple times in a game. If that has happened someone will have to show me the evidence.

19. NashVol11

Ben may not [itch bay], but after a big hit he acts like every step he takes is some hugely heroic effort. He makes sure everyone in the world knows he's playing hurt

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

that's why I specifically mentioned Randall Cunningham.