You in, or nah???

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Dec 7, 2017.

?

Will Pruitt return UT to championship contention?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. 50/50

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I understand. I find life weighty enough without carrying around all those grudges.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I'm cheering for a 2-0 Clemson win, but I can respect this

JayVols likes this.
  3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Let the sabotage begin.

If that happens, I promise I'll be one of the 1st to admit how stupid my stance was.

Gladly.

AbeFroman likes this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We should have let him coach the playoff in exchange for a massive Bama buyout clause that would make him unhirable by them in the scenario that he is actually worth a damn. He could have chosen: either get to work now or massive Bama buyout clause.

chef65 likes this.
  5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I hope Bamas D dominates Clemson, but Clemson Wins 3-0 that comes off of a turnover from a dumb call by their OC. We win all the way around.

6. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

The playoff games are during the dead period.

He said he’ll be recruiting until then.

While I’d prefer he just say [uck fay] it and not coach, I can respect him for finishing with the kids

bigjintx and lylsmorr like this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is where I am.

8. JayVols

Fair.

And my apologies. I'm ashamed of myself. I will pay an indulgence of writing "I don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama!" 5,000 times as atonement. I'll even throw in 150 self administered lashes from a Pantone 151 and white cat-o-nine tails for good measure.

warhammer likes this.
  9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Prefer he trots 11 DBs on the field for a first and goal situations. Fields 8 and 9 guys most of the game. Oversees Bama allowing 80-some points. I'll be ready to pull for him then.

justingroves, JayVols and warhammer like this.
  10. JayVols

I look at it from a different angle. A good grudge is a motivating fire to persevere in the face of the toughest of circumstances.

I'd wade through all 7 levels of Hell and back again just to shit on an enemy. I don't stop. Ever.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Unless we're sitting at 3-5 next year.

warhammer, JayVols and A-Smith like this.
  12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Which is very possible, with that schedule. Although I still think/hope that Butch left more talent than Dooley did and that our record last year was an indication of horrible coaching and not the cupboard being bare.

13. JayVols

There's definitely more talent here than Butch showed. It's underdeveloped, unmotivated and uncoached, but it's there. The year after next will tell us how good Pruitt and staff are and how well they recruit to UT.

A-Smith, lylsmorr and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This year will some

A-Smith likes this.
  15. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Remember the movie Saw? Yeah, I'd like to do that to little Jimmy.

JayVols likes this.
  16. JayVols

Sure.

It will give us a look at how far the players progress in a year under Pruitt's staff as compared to multiple years under Butch's 3rd rate marching band of idiots.

What I was really getting at was, if not mistaken, we'll be pretty senior heavy next year. How he coaches up the underclassmen & how he replaces all that, to this point, untapped talent in year 2 (or year 1 under the Dooley/Butch metric time system) will tell us more, imo.

17. JayVols

Let the fire burn, brother.

Let it burn.

18. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

[​IMG]

_Crew_ likes this.
  19. bigjintx

bigjintx Chieftain

Same

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

we won't win jack shit until that bumbling fool is no longer butchering images for fans. Ward painted a portrait. Bob the albatross Kesling paints a kaleidscope

woodshed likes this.