You in, or nah???

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Dec 7, 2017.

?

Will Pruitt return UT to championship contention?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. 50/50

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Sanders looked like he was going to puke all game.

If Randy Sanders can handle it, I'm sure Nick could take up any slack.

2. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

The early signing period has made it a big issue. It has to be awkward trying to sign kids to your school while still working for your rival

warhammer and JayVols like this.
  3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If this were last year, I still probably wouldn't be fond of it because.....well, Alabama. But I wouldn't be giving it much thought beyond that.

Even during the dead period, there's not enough time to address all that needs attention in regards to recruiting as well as non-recruiting matters.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Yeah, it is weird. And I don't like it as much as the next guy. But it's the choice he made and we can't change it.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

And it's probably the best game he ever called. Maybe we should have fed him Krystal's before every game.

JayVols likes this.
  6. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I’m in.

I am disappointed it wasn’t Gruden. I am disappointed it wasn’t a big name. I don’t like the risk, but I think there’s a lot of potential upside with this dude.

I’ll keep cheering. I think Pruitt has the potential to win championships. I knew that butch wouldn’t win jack shit. I had no faith that Dooley was anything more than a wholesome face.

Sleeping on this for a few nights, I’ve made peace with it, and am ready to see what next season holds.

LawVol13 and A-Smith like this.
  7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Me too. All of this. Also, no reason not to go all in rooting for the coaches and players as long as they have a punchers chance (with Butch they didn’t). They aren’t the problem. They’re not the decision makers when it comes to how much to spend.

LawVol13 likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

yeah but Minka may have a badass cousin or 7 that can play.

9. bigjintx

bigjintx Chieftain

I was legit pissed when he left on the cusp of the BCS game. If we had lost that game I bet a lot of TN fans would not hold him in such high regard.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Oooh maybe get some bammer scraps.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm with Jay, his ass needs to be here. Great, he's a cog in the Alabama system and wants to see his work through there. I understand. But, he's running the machine here now and we just nearly quadrupled his salary. He's on our company time now.

JayVols and warhammer like this.
  12. Shouldn't this thread title be: "aighT or nah???"

Savage Orange, JayVols and bigjintx like this.
  13. bigjintx

bigjintx Chieftain

You are a scholar and a gentleman

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Wasn't it Sanders who was asked why he didn't run the end around more often after we scored on it to beat Miami? I was at that game right near where Sean Taylor dropped that punt. Sanders response was the more you run it, the better chance they have to stop it.

15. GahLee

Exactly.

16. GahLee

We really gonna have to go through this for the next month?

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm sick of us trying the steal away Bama people. It hasn't worked

warhammer likes this.
  18. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

Dood, you get hacked?

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't know. Do we need to start cheering for bammer so Pruitt looks better? Start rationalizing, and you never know where you'll end up.

20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Alvin Kamara was a "bammer scrap"...