Fortnite

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Only need 1 kill to get first.

In solo, I never engage unless someone sees me first, or I’m 100% sure I can kill the person with minimal shield/health loss.

It’s not worth it to go after kills, because the loss of health will bite you later on.

2. WM

WM Active Member

I'm the exact opposite. Super aggressive, engage with building up to try and gain high ground advantage, stay ahead of circle, etc.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

You are a liar. Everyone has problems out of PUBG, it is an unoptimized, desyncing, RNG based piece of trash.

4. GahLee

Holy shit, you play that game on Xbox? How are those 20 frames treating you? I get 100 consistently on PC and it is still garbage. This is too funny.

5. GahLee

PC players should check out Escape from Tarkov.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We have a guy in our squad who is like that, minus the building up.

Our only ask is that he says something before engaging. Happens maybe 50% of the time.

7. WM

WM Active Member

Yeah squads are painful at times. Especially if you get a random to fill, always drop on the opposite side of the map, tons of squeakers. We had this 8 year old last night who had a wierd Canadian accent and constantly said c#nt and talked about killing his dog. This Tide pod generation coming up is gonna be a doozy.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's an interesting concept, but it needs some reworking. I don't like the keys/locked areas aspect or the way missions are set up with sellers.

I was under the impression early in development that they were going for something a little more "open world," but instead it is very much a "raid" sort of style.

9. GahLee

As of now the locations act as independent maps but the plan is to make it open world.

I love it.

They've got plenty of work to do but even as of now the game is pretty fantastic.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Got my first duo win today. I’ve probably gotten 2nd 8+ times.

Duo mode is all about chemistry. You can tell when your playstyle just meshes better with someone.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Trying this game today or tomorrow

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You would like pubg better scribble imo

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How’d you like it?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hated it. The guns are feather ticklers. There are no real consequences. And I could consistently finish in the top 10 just by laying low.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You should try pubg. I really think you'd like it more.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Got my first solo victory yesterday.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The object of the game is to win, not finish top 10. If you lay low all game, you don’t get kills, which means you don’t get loot, which means you lose.

18. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

That's just not true. Avoiding confrontation until absolutely necessary is the easiest way to win while also being the most boring.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Maybe if you get lucky with an air drop or llama or something. You’re not winning the game with a green AR.

20. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Yeah, you can. You can win the game without actual weapons. There are videos all over the internet to highlight that fact.