Fortnite

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, if you are one of three and the other two blow each other up with RPG’s, you’ll win. But that’s 100% out of your control.

You’re highly unlikely to win if you don’t get at least one or two kills before the eventual 1 on 1.

2. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Your kill count has absolutely zero correlation to your likelihood of winning. I'm sorry, man, but you're way off base here. The game's concept is built around avoiding conflict if your objective is to simply win. Positioning and stealth are much bigger factors than weapons in this game.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Escape From Tarkov...

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I own that but stopped playing for awhile. I will dust it off soon

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Yeah, the wipe is coming soon and hopefully Interchange will be after that. I honestly don't play it enough.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sighs.

Boy finally asked about it. Is it on wii?

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

not on Wii

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Gave the game a week's worth of solid play, and hated every single moment of it. Due to accuracy, I amend my comment about stealth being of utmost importance and change it to building being of utmost importance.

You can just avoid conflict for days, and it's annoying as [uck fay]. That and the arcade feel in display, graphics, and sound effects is somehow more unbearable when actually playing.

I know nobody cares, I just want to let the world know of my worthless hatred of the game.

Volgrad98 likes this.
  9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I care.

fl0at_ likes this.
  10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Pubg > Fartnite

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Also, can we circle back to how wrong this opinion is? It was wrong when originally posted and is even more wrong today.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

People who can legally purchase cigarettes in here arguing about fortnight

utvol0427 likes this.
  14. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Spoken like someone who is bad at BR games.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

When's the last time you played fortnite? They did away with the "position, camp, and wait" tactics a long time ago when they started moving the final circle into the storm and forcing constant movement.

And again, the idea that your kill count has "absolutely zero correlation" to your likelihood of winning is ludicrous. More kills = better weapons and more materials = higher likelihood of winning. Can you win a game by just killing a single person at the end? Of course. Is that what usually happens? Of course not. Good luck taking advantage of high ground and getting that final kill with your green AR and gray tac while your opponent is pumping you with a gold SCAR and a purple combat as the storm forces you out of your perfectly selected position.

I don't even read your posts anymore unless they're in Italian.