2019 Recruiting Class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It’s my understanding that Tennessee has done everything short of filing a restraining order and formally disassociating him from the program....but only because it’s impossible to do that when the person doesn’t have any formal ties to sever.

justingroves and IP like this.
  2. Tenacious D

Thanks.

Is it safe to assume that Tennessee leads for Wright and are most likely to land him? It seems like I heard Hubbs mention on his podcast that he was coming in for Florida, and seemed to infer that it was almost to help recruit others. But I could have misheard or be mistaken in remembering that.

Why did Pappoe re-open his recruitment from Barn? They soured on him, he soured on them, or is this just sort of part and parcel for how the game is played?

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In all seriousness. If I was rich, had no season tickets, didn't donate but LOVED the football team, and started doing shit, what recourse would the University have? I would be doing nothing illegal that could cause me to go to jail, right?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pappoe is taking officials because he can. He really liked Tennessee early in his high school career, then Butch Butched.

Grayson, the school both Pappoe qnd Morris (the committed 5* OT) has Kenyatta Watson, a CB that's committed to Texas and another olineman that just decommitted from Auburn. There's talk all 4 will be here.

If Tennessee gets Watson to flip, will all 4 decide to play together?

Tenacious D likes this.
  5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

How often do all players from the same school actually end up at the same college? I can't think of more than 2 players at a time. Definitely can't think of 4 from the same school.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I wanted to gtfa from my HS teammates. Over it. Next phase please.

7. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I want this kid at Tennessee. Make it happen damn it!

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Tough interview. That was like watching Kesling try to pull some nonsense out of Pruitt.

justingroves likes this.
  10. Tenacious D

I like how after the first question the interviewer is like, hey, making walking will be better.

Nope.

JT5 likes this.
  11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Last question and answer was great, guy just threw in the towel.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That last question and answer. "Right. Sure."

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Wright is a quiet guy that hates the recruiting process. Austin Price is a chubby nerd. That's not a good combo

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hubbs telling his story on Randy Moss dog cussing him during his recruiting process is hilarious

RockyHill likes this.
  15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Decent chance they filmed a commitment video with VQ that same day.

16. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Doubtful Aaron Beasley will be apart of this class. He’s visited other places recently, on top of that he was suspended for violation of team rules in his last game.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Then Eric Gray may be a RB here then

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Good

19. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I like him

20. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Bogle ain’t coming