2019 Recruiting Class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Feb 8, 2018.

1. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

He played the first game and got beat up.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sounds like if he goes to Bama he'll wreck shit for 3 years. If he comes here, he'll be a Spring all-star and be healthy for one game against UT-Martin.

2Maggitt2Quit and IP like this.
  3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Crouch said we won’t be getting an OV.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, but he's been on Tennessee's campus more than anywhere else.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’ve already slipped into caring way too much about this for my liking, which is caring at all.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don’t really know how to interpret that. Is he perceived to be 100% solid. I thought that was the case but I don’t follow closely.

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

No kidding. Am I to read it in a sarcastic tone? I can’t process anything positive at this point, so I choose to interpret as a bad thing.

justingroves and TennTradition like this.
  9. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

“I sat in the recruiting section with my son. It was not a good night. Throw the poor play on the field out. The whole recruiting organization/flow was disorganized tonight. Honestly worst visit I have been to yet. Hate to throw any salts on the wounds. But it was bad.”

Bryn Tucker’s dad (2020 5 star from Catholic)

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Damn that’s bad. Pruitt knows this shit and the organization should be rock solid.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

chavisut likes this.
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Laughing my ass off. Biggest night of his career and he shits the bed so bad he has to kick a senior linebacker off the team. Yeah, I’m sure the five stars are begging to sign. Hope he has a decent back up plan for OL recruits because Wanya and Darnell Wright will not be signing with a 3-win team. Can pretty much write off having a pass rusher next year, too. Maybe we can find that SEC win in 2020.

NEW COACH likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I dont find it humorous

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The Tennessee Browns.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So, it looked like the team on the field?

warhammer and TennTradition like this.
  16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

If Pruitt can’t get that part right he might as well quit now. He literally did that as a full time job at Bama, wtf.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Wonder if Tuckers dad just had a bad weekend after coming to BA Friday night and losing 40-3

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Understand Tucker not enjoying the visit. Don’t understand, as an adult, publicly trashing the university that poured money and resources into hosting you as a guest. That’s just one of those scenarios where there’s no need to go there.

Memtownvol and lylsmorr like this.
  19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's like the people that complain I was at McDonald's for 12 minutes while I dropped a deuce

20. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

This is a post over at the other place quoting a piece allegedly written by Ryan Callahan from 247.

I highlighted what stood out to me. (names highlighted are not mine, links)