POLITICS Kavanaugh Hearings

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Sep 4, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I only know one person that I am not voting for.

What claims has he made that he hasn't supported yet? The dude is a trip, but he doesn't seem to just throw stuff out there if he doesn't have something behind it.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don’t want to live on this planet any more.

NorrisAlan, gcbvol, The Dooz and 2 others like this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So what exactly has this evidence produced so far? Also didn't he have some bombshell evidence of a payment that actually turned out was made to another Micheal Cohen? I could be wrong here but I swear I heard something like that.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I will put two yard signs on my front lawn the day he announces.

Hand made, if necessary.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

All I know is Michael Cohen pled guilty to crimes relating to payments to women, one of them being her.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I plan to buy shirts and hats. You know those are going to be amazing.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't think he got charged because of anything Avenatti produced. I could be wrong but I thought evidence was collected from the raid and the raid was because of a tip from Mueller. Its hard to keep up with but I thought that is how it went down. I am pretty sure Avenatti did not bring him down.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is all correct. But Avenatti's claims were proven accurate by Cohen's plea.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Its on rhe planet, but in Roatan we wont care

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I find it intriguing that this dude gets such a reaction out of posters, here. To me he is just some dude.

Kavanaugh can just answer "no" to all his questions and call his bluff, then.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I just don't see this as some bombshell evidence that he uncovered. He is simply using people to get his name out there.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I am sure he will if asked to. Senate will look into Avenatti's claims and if they think he has something Kavanaugh will have to answer questions.

13. Tenacious D

I love this cat.

Love. This. Cat.

14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

#TeamMusk

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

16. Tenacious D

No, this guy would be a fantastic candidate - the story is using his name to get itself out in front of people.

Avenatti 2020!

zehr27 likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or they won't, say they did, and see what aveatti does.

Here's the thing: there is no statute of limitations on rape. If his client has credible claims and evidence, they can still file a police report. There are only two reasons they would not have at this moment that I can think of: they have only weak or no evidence and only testimony (likely), or they are waiting for a denial or dismissal to ge maximum impact.

We will see, I guess. If avenatti is bluffing, he is really hurting his chances of being successful running for president.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

We still don't know what that is, which isn't the same as it being nothing.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I believe its called a compact disc. Pretty old technology.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

His 2020 running mate should be Omarosa. Birds of a feather.