Auburn 3/9

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Mar 9, 2019.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And I say you are still a [uck fay]ing dumbass.

And go hit on some more high school girls or get tackled by a kicker and brag about it, your choice. I don't really give a [uck fay].

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Damn I never seen Card this pissed. Like the fire.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This team's record in big games away from Knoxville, with something on the line, the last two years isn't very comforting. They play tight.

4. Unimane

I'm pissed. I've been critical this year a number of times, but never outright pissed. I was furiously yelling at the tv.

5. CardinalVol

Didn't realize 12 turnovers was caused by poor shooting.

Or the way we let them score at will on defense in the second half.

Or the entire effort we gave today after we got up by 10 early.

Or that our entire [uck fay]ing offense should be coming off curls or going through Grant.

Poor [uck fay]ing shooting. That's it boys, fix that and we'll [uck fay]ing beat the 96 Bulls.

6. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Damn. That is horrendous.

7. CardinalVol

And while we're at it, score more points than the other team! That'll [uck fay]ing do it.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, that's the direction you want to go. Please go full NYY.

And since you don't want to respond to the post itself, I'll just leave these posts from the Miss St game here for you to consider:

Responses:

9. CardinalVol

Yeah - because you are a [uck fay]ing dumbass this entire website makes fun of, even on it's front page, that was bemoaning how shitty we played. You spew a bunch of shit thinking you are so [uck fay]ing smart when all anyone else does here is laugh our asses off at you.

But please, [uck fay]ing keep telling us how [uck fay]ing smart you are. Go right [uck fay]ing ahead Coach Wooden.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And yet poor shooting was not the cause of today's loss.

47.5% from the floor today. 32.1% from 3. 81.3% from the line.

13 turnovers to 5. Bad shot selection. Way too lax defense.

11. CardinalVol

No you dumbass, POOR SHOOTING!

12. Unimane

Also, let me say this. This is not the best team ever in program history. The 2007-08 team was better. They were 31-5 and outright SEC champs with a win in Memphis over an undefeated #1 Tiger team who was a Mario Chalmers last secind three from a NC (And would've only had lost to Tennessee).

Now, this team could redeem the title of best team by going beyond a Sweet 16, but I'm skeptical.

13. CardinalVol

I'm ready to swap Bowden and Turner out of the starting 5.

I would also for the life of me like to know why Turner's handling the ball when Bone is on the court, which I saw many times today.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's on the front page because the previous admin had a sense of humor. The same dude who hasn't posted in a month and a half because one of you geniuses ran him off. I guess he just couldn't handle how smart everyone here is.

I wasn't bemoaning jack shit. Read the posts, genius. I was pointing out a growing flaw in our game that concerns me.

And let's not rewrite the narrative here. I don't claim I'm smart. You make baseless claims, like about how this is the first season I've ever watched college hoops, and I point to examples that show how incorrect that is, such as when I said we'd go 3-1 in our last 4 games, or when I pointed out our poor shooting as a problem.

15. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Turner is hot garbage at this point.

Grant is a dang stud.

16. Unimane

Should never happen.

17. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Do you guys think this has anything to do with giving Bone some rest?

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Dont agree with '07 team being better:
    -Cal wasnt at Ky in '06 and they were unranked
    -SEC sucked with Vandy the only other ranked team.
    -We played 2 ranked teams the whole year.
    -LSU didnt have 4 nba players
    -They didnt play top 10 teams like Gonzaga and Kansas on the road and Auburn didnt have Pearl.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't think you can pin today's loss on any single cause. Bad shot selection and poor shooting are often intimately linked.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Frustrating loss. Still want LSU to lose. Don’t care about “deserving it” or whatever.

Indy and Ssmiff like this.