POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

People hate Trump because he's dumb as [uck fay], but love the groper?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

While not flattering, it seems like a bit of a long walk to take those words and portray them as having been delivered in a manner that is racially motivated.

I could be wrong. I don't really feel like rallying around Biden at this point in time. I'd prefer someone more fresh.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he was younger than jackson at the time. close your eyes - imagine if trump said it.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh man, it'd be a huge story. But even still-- it is in a situation in which he is calling a peer (1 year apart) intelligent.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah but there is a long history of racism calling individual black people intelligent or “well spoken.” I.e. he’s surprised he’s smart because he’s black

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

if you're saying Biden is 76 year old white man, ya you got 'em.

droski likes this.
  7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Folks can judge me all they want on how I choose to cast my vote, but unless something changes, I've voted for a baby boomer for the last time in a presidential election at least. I could change my mind for a third part or independent candidate, but the elephant and the ass can keep their retreads.

Savage Orange likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm rooting for Warren at this point, only because Trump calling her Pocahontas on stage at a debate will be comedy gold.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ha. Legit lol

10. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

https://start.att.net/news/read/art...essage_for_2020_candid-rtime/category/finance

I just don't understand these couple of rich people. They want to be taxed more because they're rich. Why give the money to the government that's just going to piss it away? Why not give their money to the people that will use it for what they want it used for? They say they want more money to go to climate change, research for disease, and places that help the poor. The government will do so little with that extra money, why offer it up?

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They are full of it. Look at buffett. Complains he’s undertaxed, yet spent 40 years building a company specifically designed to not pay personal income taxes

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Thank you. I’m sick (AND tired!) of these rich ass mofo’s talking shit about how they’re “undertaxed” when they’ve worked their asses off to avoid actually PAYING any [uck fay]ing taxes...

kmf600 likes this.
  14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

kmf600 likes this.
  15. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Let the freak show begin!

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Buffet wants the higher taxes now because he’s already made his wealth and it would make it harder for someone else to do what he did.

they’re playing the noble knight while pulling up the ladder and making it harder for competition to challenge them since they already have theirs and won’t be as affected by the higher taxes.

zehr27 likes this.
  17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Warren got a good draw. Everyone will be focused on her performance tonight. Night 2 has more big hitters: Pete, Sanders, Biden, Kamala.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

you just described the Republican platform: pull up the ladder, I got mine.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

not sure. she needs to pull voters from Sanders and biden

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Have the Democrats released who they're appointing the presidential nominee yet?