POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Let’s say, just hypothetically, I’m the president and I find a way to improve the conditions at detention centers to an objectively humane standard and I don’t separate parents from children. And then, after a fair process I send the overwhelming majority who don’t have a legitimate asylum claim back. The left will shut up? I doubt it.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Someone put a live baby in a garbage bag, tied it, and threw her in the garbage down here yesterday. Not related to this, but post birth abortion reminded me of this. I think I could put the mom in a bag and throw her in the garbage if they would allow me. You can take a baby almost anywhere and drop them off, hospital, police station, fire station, with no repercussions, WTF man

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Do you think so or do you just really want to think so? Do you know the rate sent back prior to Trump or any outcry by the left regarding asylum practices prior to this? Or are you just spitballing?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

how can the pregnancy be aborted after birth? how?

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Serious question, if I get arrested for breaking into a person's house, I have my daughter with me as a lookout, I get arrested, should she go to the same jail cell as me?

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If I can be honest, I read, and saw pictures of the kids on the concrete floors, they were actually on matts, the matts were on the floor, but they had matts. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I believe its ot just let people come in willy nilly and hang out wherever they want to, and promise to show up for their hearing.

7. Unimane

They're not being arrested for a crime, though. They are requesting asylum, which is legal.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Not the point. But it can be killed after its born, just like its killed in the women's body.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok, now every person in these concentration camps walked up to the gate and asked for asylum?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

serious question: if you came over and applied for a permit, would you find it reasonable if I detained you with 60 others in a 12 person cell with no hygiene products indefinitely? I also separately locked up your infant, but a toddler is caring for her but there is no hygiene products or blankets. this is all on you, right?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, they did when they arrived and then were put in there. well, some did. others just died.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Serious point, I follow the rules. But on another note, I don't expect to walk up to the fence of another country, and expect me to walk right in.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

then it isn't an abortion. you should report this murder. where and when did it occur?

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok, tell me, what do you do? Ok sir, you are welcome to enter our country. Thank you for knocking on the door

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

you've never been to another country?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

you process their claim while treating them humanely

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Yep. Now we just then in right, to stay here, permanently. Right. That's what you're saying you want.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok.

This is my answer. Thank you family for applying for asylum, fill out this application, give me your phone number and address where we can reach you, and go home, we'll call you when we have your answer

19. Unimane

Go home where? If they are claiming asylum, then the whole point is they can't go back home.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If I go to Canada right now, they will tell me, thank you kmf600 for visiting, now you've been here for six months, now get the [uck fay] out or we will arrest your ass and send you home.