Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

For Droski:
    France is a beautiful place that invented absurdity. Throw in not playing a lick of defense and a mess of Nobel Prizes and yeah: y'all are Cal football.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It was a running post on EDSBS. Spencer Hall wrote all these.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

oh I mistakenly thought Spurrier said them all and couldn't believe I missed them.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

our defense will be ranked top 10 in the country this year.

btw i love some edsbs, but it started getting weird the prior couple of years. i blame him marrying holly anderson

6. CardinalVol

Wait, what?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i recently listened to his podcast and learned this and was wha?

8. CardinalVol

I did not know this.

I mean, I knew he was married, but not to her.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

same here. they mentioned their summer vacation with the kid (not sure if it's his or her's from a prior marriage) and i'm thinking "you are married?" Personally i find her kind of annoying.

10. CardinalVol

I basically think she sucks.

11. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

Old Bud Foster is going to retire.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

She thinks rather highly of herself. I listen to Bill Connelly’s podcast and his cohost is like that and makes it almost unlistenable. Half of his podcast is listening to himself pat himself on the back

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don’t dislike Godfrey but he’s weird. Half his Mississippi recruiting documentary is him driving around rural Mississippi alone just talking.

14. RockyHill

Wait hold on. I don’t think this is true.

15. CardinalVol

He did a twitter story once about when he was working for the WWE and had to pick up Ric Flair's bar tab. It was glorious.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he thinks he invented reporting on college football. as far as i can tell after connelly left for espn he basically has been let go at sb nation, which is interesting. of course, it's amazing to me that sb nation is still in business. i can't imagine they aren't losing tons of money.

17. RockyHill

I mean he is very connected so I’ll give him that. He just seems like he wants to be Spencer’s and Ryan Nanni while talking shit about frat guys while he’s a lot closer to being a frat guy than being them.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

is it really connected or does he think he's really connected and awesome? i honestly don't know the answer. he speaks authoritatively and many times what he says sounds like BS to me. compare that to a guy like feldman who is legit very connected, yet doesn't lord it over everyone like he's so much more important than the rest of us. yeah i don't like the guy. ha ha

19. RockyHill

He’s legit connected. He spends a lot more time with little guys (G5) though. He’s certainly more connected in a substantive way than the national writers who are just access whores. I wouldn’t call Feldman that at all but most of them are.

droski likes this.
  20. CardinalVol