POLITICS Jeffrey Epstein Case

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by RockyHill, Jul 8, 2019.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Sure but it seems that Acosta was likely told what to do by people way above him.

2. RockyHill

What does it matter how long it lasts? Until we hear otherwise reports are he was on suicide watch. And I’d argue with your most reasonable thing to believe angle. Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, former governor, senators, royalty, billionaires, the world’s most respected scientists. That’s just some of the people we know now we’re associated with this guy (if witnesses are to be believed, but plenty is corroborated).

And on your last point, that is not “perception”.

EDIT: I now see NBC reporting he was no longer on suicide watch.

3. RockyHill

4. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I read:

If you are surprised that Epstein committed suicide this morning....

Imagine how surprised he must have been.

warhammer and GahLee like this.
  6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Least surprising suicide of all-time. I assume there is video of his suicide.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

And that's what needs to be known

RockyHill likes this.
  8. GahLee

I'd like to know how a guy who was suicidal, is taken off the suicide watch?

That isnt something you feel on monday and goes away on Friday. If put on suicide watch, you should remain there until your trial. Period.

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Dude supposedly with dirt on a lot of high level politicians, not to mention Harvard professors and the likes of Alan Dershowitz commits suicide in his prison cell??!? Color me extremely skeptical.

10. RockyHill

I mean that’s a bit much but this was a situation where he should have been monitored 24/7.

11. GahLee

Dont worry though, the feds will get to the bottom of this....

12. RockyHill

Pulling this from Twitter, it’s a bunch of tweets so I’ll copy/paste. It’s how I look at it:

The takeaway of the Epstein story from start to finish is simple. There is no rule of law for our ruling class, and the society you live in is far more corrupt and incompetent than you have been taught to think.

Whether you incline Right or Left, the sooner you get through your head that we live in what has become a corrupt-as-hell oligarchy, & *not* a law and order republic, the easier the next few decades will be on your psyche, & the more able you'll be to focus on the issues at hand.

Conspiracies and radicalization will keep rising on all sides as long as these increasing peeks behind the veil continue in the digital age, which they will. Especially as the stories are never fully explored, and no one is ever fully punished.

When it is obvious that we are extremely corrupt at all levels of government and "the state" is increasingly weaponized but no one explicitly or fully draws it out as a narrative on the "news” or in the respectable public square, expect radicalization on all sides to flourish.

It is hard for many in the middle (but especially the upper middle) to really hear any of the above. It hurts. And it's confusing and hard for them to believe. But everyday increasing numbers of Americans on all sides begin to see just how corrupt & incompetent our system now is.

warhammer and reVOLt like this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Seems tinfoil hatty to me.

justingroves likes this.
  14. RockyHill

Why? What part? I admit I’ve read a ton about this so I’m more familiar with the details, and I’m not talking message board stuff, just legit public information. If you did the same I don’t think you’d believe it was tinfoil hatty at all.

reVOLt likes this.
  15. GahLee

Didn't take long for folks to start claiming he isn't dead at all.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Having wasted a couple of decades believing a conspiracy theory, I’ve learned to be extremely careful with believing the first take, or from some unsubstantiated source.

But still...

17. Tenacious D

Can’t fathom this could be true:

18. Tenacious D

Well.

The Dooz and IP like this.
  19. Tenacious D

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again