POLITICS Chris Cuomo

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by kmf600, Aug 13, 2019.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

and showed at least someone else did in 2009, which is not much but is objectively impossible if the concept was just invented.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah I’m going to disagree with you there. If it was a racial slur no one woulda be calling a non Italian it

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When someone is abusing steroids, they sometimes will rage out over the smallest things.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What, Chris Cuomo is a giant douche? Who could’ve imagined that...if they’d never seen him or didn’t know what a douche was.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That's a slur against hygienic products.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

it is amazing what has become normalized. you can go right up to a person with their family and call them names, and they're the douche if they take offense.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don’t understand why you’re stuck on the invented part of this.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because it at least shows there are people who viewed it that way for a long while.

My wife, who is half Italian but not JT5, has never heard someone use Fredo in any other way but as a movie reference. that being said, if someone is calling him that because he is Italian it does seem to fit the criteria of being used as a slur, like calling an Irish person a drunk or an alcoholic because they're Irish.

And if you think the last one isn't a slur, check Title VII of the civil right act of 1964. can't do it in the workplace.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

he's Horshack

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Rush game him the nickname of Fredo a few years ago because of some interview he made because Rush said he was the dumb brother, like Fredo. That's where it came from.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm not saying that the guy should have come up, called him Fredo, and asked for a picture. That's a [penis] move, even if I think Cuomo is a [penis] himself. But it's not a racist intent.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

IP. My goodness. Are you going to make me dig up all the racial slurs in Urban dictionary that nobody thinks are actual racial slurs.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

id actually like to see that list

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah, let’s see it.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My Meme did not post but here is the gist:

Cuomo: "Fredo" is an insult to our people. It is like the N-word for us.

Response: If you are comparing the badness of 2 words, and you don't even say one of them... That's the worse word!

TennTradition likes this.
  18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Urban dictionary is a solid source.

utvol0427 likes this.
  19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

My mind could be changed, but not by the source you cited.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

While it’s odd that the Mooch seems to be the voice of reason here (I can’t believe I just typed that) he does have a point.