Its Simple

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Sep 21, 2019.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I would rather watch the freshman make freshman mistakes, than a 3 year starter make them.

At least he can run a bit. He certainly has more upside than JG, who is regressing with every game.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Did I ask you? Without quoting you or mentioning coaching, I made an observstion, gave my opinion, and last I checked, didn't give a shit what you think, but since you chimed in, I'll add that you are a football idiot if you couldn't tell a difference between the on field presence of those two players.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is that what Pruitt said?

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Wallace quote saw on TOOS. Who knows, could have been taken out of context. IDGF to listen to any postgame interviews.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hey, any update on that 8th time machine or cryochamber?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

At present the machine only moves time forward, and we can freeze, but not thaw.

IP likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

somebody say Freeze?

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Is there a sign up sheet for this option?

A-Smith and NorrisAlan like this.
  9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No need. It isn't hugely popular. We freeze you. And then... so far that's that.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Not saying he isn’t an upgrade - but we should all be honest with ourselves in admitting we’d want blood if he was out big fish and putting up these results.

11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Untrue. JG sucked as much in game 1 as he did today, perhaps more.

12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

The on field presence you speak of sucks.

And I"m not really sure if you asked me, but I assume you didn't by your tone. However, as this is an internet message board, on which I am at this time free to give my opinion, I will so, whether you ask or not. It's how the internet works, and you can go fart in your own mouth if you don't like it.

13. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Just cannot stomach another week with JG....

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

a spinoff project attempted to shift one's consciousness into a parallel universe, but all test subjects never return.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Secondary needs fixed immediately. What we are trying to do is the equivalent of asking a bad offensive line to have multiple rules. We are hell bent on split safety coverages, and mixed coverages. That’s fine. But Jesus Christ simplify the rules.

I’m also convinced half of our issues in the secondary is that we aren’t getting the strength call right. Too many guys not knowing where to go, or where help is going to be.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’d tell Pruitt that his job rides on this next recruiting class. Whatever that meant or took.

Lexvol likes this.
  17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well I mean you’re halfway there. Should have it figured out in no time.

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Cut to the quick...if he loses this class he’s toast....and he better take at least one more QB. No more placing four years of hope based on a QBs recruiting ranking.

19. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

...and then id fire him anyway.

TDVol1989, InVolNerable and utvol0427 like this.
  20. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Blatantly cheat and/or death threats is about what its gonna take right now to land a class that will rank half decent.