Its Simple

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Sep 21, 2019.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Think we are done at QB with Bailey and the grad transfer. Probably too late to get in on a good one, anyway. Seems like the class has already faltered big time. Don’t really hear the talk of these five star guys anymore.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He wasnt losing us games before. He wasnt winning them either. Thing is, that is all we need to be decent. Dont turn the ball over and make the easy throws.

He is incapable of doing either. Whereas before, he was.

Play the kids and take your lumps. You'll at least appear to be trying to build something.

Playing JG is like tying a 50 pound bag of cement to yourself and diving in the ocean.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm all for blatantly cheating. It beats passively getting [uck fay]ed.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

DC892CE9-B6A2-4B05-A7A1-EEC1939118D7.jpeg

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Go fart in your own mouth is my new favorite retort.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Your dumb ass went and replied with plenty of simple minded, may I have another please, who ya gonna get, coach loving tone to a post that not one but to do with it, but since your reading comprehension or attention span seems to be limited to scribbles in crayola or that of a chipmunk on meth, respectively, justify playing JG. Do it, don't try your luck with me because you can't make headway anywhere else in this thread. You've taken an indefensible position, and are trying to make it seem logical through anything but logic. There is no on field reason to play JG at this point. There was no on field reason to bring him back into the game last night. If your bammer boy is doing it for Bailey, we should go ahead and be speculating who the next coach is going to be because that's a loser's tactic.

7. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

So the jist of this is JG looks like Peyton in practice and Ryan Leaf on game day?? Was JG lying to himself, parents lying to him or he was just semi better in high school because he was getting private QB lessons?? Had to throw a Hat type question in there or something was amiss!! lol

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Seems impossible

9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Like a Win on Saturday in KTown??

10. Ssmiff

His competition was HS equal to playing nooga last week. And I doubt Barton simmons ever went and saw the kid play live. Add in hes a good practice player like 1000s of other kids are and you have this.
    I was confident last spring that if Pruitt was rolling with JG this fall, his seat would get hot. Hes flying with a pilot who is good on a simulator but will take you down in real time. He appears to be either too dumb or too stubborn to realize Maurer adds more to the playbook and gives needed energy, and, many wouldve given him a pass just for sitting JG. His choice. Maybe he wants to be fired.
    Last, the team does not believe in JG. Watch the OL exasperation as the floater to DWA hits the turf. OL has improved greatly imo. Still trouble, especially 56 who hasnt lifted a weight since he got here evidently.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  11. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

I listen to the radio feed at work and miss John Ward , watching this kid play gives me an ulcer that you can drive a tractor and trailer through!! I’m not anything other than a huge fan of our team, but dang when little kids point out about his feet and no checking and they play madden 24/7 ... Houston we have a problem behind center!!

12. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Thanks Butch!!

13. Ssmiff

Im just glad my boys are old enough for me not to be considered a bad parent as we talk about how bad he sucks. Little one turned 13 so weve had the how to treat girls talk, and JG sucks cameldick talk in the last 3 weeks.

RockyHill and IMISSTHEBOWLBROS like this.
  14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You cup your hand, fart in it, then fan it in your mouth. You can use a glass too.

RockyHill and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  15. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

I knew you would have the answer

16. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I don't want to misquote Tony Robinson but on the Basilio postgame he basically said that JG is not well-liked by the other players. It definitely showed. Robinson and Colquitt both agree that we should bench JG and go with one of the other guys and just take our lumps. Build towards something. You aren't building anything keeping 2 in as the QB. Except maybe Pruitt's own tombstone.

17. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

JG is a known quantity. We know we aren’t winning more than 2 games with him this season.
    Playing ANYONE else only has upside.

utvol0427 and IP like this.
  18. Ssmiff

Hes not liked and not a good teammate.
    Wish JJ and Callaway would go to Pruitt and explain the players view.

Memtownvol likes this.
  19. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

It's so simple.

20. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

The only winner in Neyland Stadium this year is going to be Garth Brooks.